August 1st ! Hunters

jeremydhinds

Hey just wondering whos going huntin opening week/weekend? I got 114-115 archery but can't go till second week. Where you going?

i got the same tag but wont be able to go up until the weekend of the 17. dont scare all the deer away, save some for me. good luck!

Happy Hunting

Just wanted to let everyone that has an archery deer tag or some form of tag starting around the first part of August to call the local BLM and USFS offices and check on camp fire restritions and if there are any fire burning in the areas you plan to hunt, it has been an extremely dry year this year and as most of you from Nevada can see by the smoke in ther air that there are many large fires burning throught the state. So just be heads up and if a fire starts in your area while you are there, try and listen to the fire personnel when they tell you to move somewhere else, because these fires are moving at extremely fast rates and can be upon you in no time flat. Thank you and be safe out there, hope you have a chance to harvest the big one!
Elkguide

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom