AXIS ARROWS

Airborne

Does anyone here shoot these? If so, what do you think of them. I am going to be switching and would like to know.

I added them to my setup last summer. Fletched with 2" Bohning Blazer vanes. Fixed, razor blade style, broadheads fly just like field points out to 50 yards. I like them alot. Gregory

Nice shafts. They flew great from my bow. What i really liked about them is the HIT system. I tried three different brands of broadheads on them and they all grouped with my field points out to 40 yards. They also seem to be a lot tougher than other carbons. The smaller OD also should help penatration, I was unable to test that theroy, at least so far.

Mark

Great penetration, went all the way through the elk I shot and still went another 30 yds before going about 1/4 inch into a downed tree.
Wyobowhunt

I BOUGHT A DOZEN WHEN THEY FIRST CAME OUT AND LOVE THEM! AT THE TIME I WAS ALSO SETTING UP A NEW HOYT BOW, SO I HAVE NO COMPARISON TO MAKE. THEY ARE ALL THAT HAS GONE THRU MY NEW BOW. I HAVEN'T YET KILLED ANYTHING WITH THEM. BUT LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM SO FAR, FAST, ACCURATE, AND FROM THE TARGET SHOOTING I'VE DONE THEY DO PENETRATE WELL. I USED TO USE 100 GRAIN THUNDERHEADS BUT COULDN'T GET PERFECT FLIGHT WITH THEM. I WENT TO NAP'S NEW CROSSFIRES AND GOT WONDERFUL FLIGHT. THE ONLY DRAWBACK TO THEM I SEE IS THE SMALL SHAFT DIAMETER ALMOST FORCES YOU INTO A DROP-AWAY OR SHOOT THRU REST. IT WOULD BE HARDER TO GET ZERO FLETCHING CLEARANCE WITH A STANDARD PRONG TYPE REST. JUST MY OPINION. OUT OF THE 12 I DID HAVE ONE THAT WASN'T STRAIGHT. I THINK IT WAS JUST A DUD.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom