AZ: 22 & 23

H

huntinhard

Does antone know a good area in either unit 22 or 23 for coues?
I've been up there a couple of times, just not enough to get a feel for the areas. Thanks for the help.

Huntinhard

Try northeast of Roosevelt lake off the A cross road, I am thinkin cherry creek... not sure of the name for landmarks. I have seen several nice bucks up there. In 22 try the area north of sunflower in the Mad-as-hells... good luck

Isnt bloody basin in 22, if so i have seen a few coues in there in the past i really dont go there unless in fishing in the verde river but i have seen some coues in there. By the way fishing is great right around sheeps crossing for Catfish, and smallies if when your not hunting, and want to do some fishing.-Justin

Bloody Basin is in 21. That is where I have javelina hunted for the last few years. I have hunted alot in 23 but always north or west of Young. I have seen a couple coues but nothing to get excited about.

so would that put unit 22 on the east side of the Verde river, I havent really hunted up in those areas just fishing, but i did put in for a javalina tag in 22 for the spring hunt. I have seen quite a bit of javalina in there.-Justin

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom