AZ commision appointee alert

S

shedhunter2

Arizona Hunters now is the time to take a stand. Governor Napolitano is about to nominate Nan Stockholm Walden to the Arizona Game and Fish Commission to replace Sue Chilton. As many of you know Nan Stockholm Walden is a environmental lobbyist for the Nature Conservancy, as well as being associated with or donating to many environmentalist groups. She has also donated money to groups like "Friends of Hillary", and "Emily?s List", both radical left wing groups which oppose gun ownership in America. And to top it off she has said that she has NEVER hunted before. Do you want someone who has ear open to the environmentalist and anti hunting groups to be making decisions that will impact the future of hunting? Do you want someone who has NEVER hunted before to impact the future of hunting for you and your kids?

Unfortunately a Hunting Club (YVRGC) here in Arizona, has already had the wool pulled over their eyes, and has endorsed Nan Stockholm Walden. Don?t fall prey to the spin she is putting on her past record. Remember, John Kerry went goose hunting too.

The time is now to call and write the Governor, your representatives, and your hunting clubs to tell them to nominate someone who has hunting?s future in their heart. Below is a list of some of the contacts for you to make your voice heard.

Yuma Valley Rod & Gun Club, PO Box 10450, Yuma 85366-0450

Governor Napolitano: 602-542-4331

Then call your AZ Senator and tell them to block the appointment of Nan Stockholm -Walden to the game and fish commission. You can find out who your AZ Senator is by calling (602) 926-3559 or by going to:

http://www.azleg.state.az.us/formatdocument.aspindoc=/alisStaticPages/HowToContactMember.asp

Please be sure to contact the Governors staff as well at: [email protected] ;[email protected] ; [email protected]

Don't sit back and let this appointment go through. Stand up for hunters and contact the Governor TODAY!!

Arizona Hunters Who Care
[email protected]

Got the email, will do my part. All AZ hunters and outdoorsman should get on the list of "AZ hunters who care". Lance does a good job keeping you updated as to what's going on.........

Thanks Stan, Anyone who is interested in being involved with the fastest growing grass roots hunting orginaziation in Arizona, send me an e-mail, and I will add you to the mailing list...

[email protected]

Everyone who cares about western hunting needs to sign up with Lance on the above email chain. Alot of sad news in AZ over the last few months and now its even worse. We need to stand up or lose our voice........... Allen Taylor......

this is exactly why napalitano cannot get re-elected. if she/it has another term she will be able to replace the entire commission. while the guys we have now disgust me, she/it will replace them with people that will literally stop hunting in Az. napalitano cannot get re-elected. and all the letter writing and stuff doesn't do much good. she can do whatever the hell she wants. i mean write the letters. let the witch know how you feel, but we gotta get her outta there. propane jane did the same thing when she put chilton on there. i don't think she ever had a hunting license in her life. she was a rancher installed puppet. nobody endorsed her, everyone protested the appointment, but she go on their anyway. glad to hear she's leaving, because she's a real stooge, but sounds like the alternative is a bad deal. not good news for a monday.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom