AZ deer applications are open

Also every year there are several threads on the internet about people who drew but were rejected because the credit card hit got flagged as fraud or people complaining because they accidentally put in the wrong hunt number. My suggestion if this is important to you put in using a paper application and do it before the correction deadline. Otherwise don't complain when it gets screwed up.

LAST EDITED ON May-13-13 AT 04:28PM (MST)[p] HAVE THEY NOT BEEN OPEN FOR ABOUT 3 WEEK, THE WEBSITE I THOUGHT SAID THEY WERE............ (I CHECKED, MAIL IN APPS. 3 WEEKS AGO).................YD.

AZ is just plain unforgiving! Paper can be lost in the mail or sorting room and numbers could be misread or entered wrong by the operator, whereas the charge can be denied with a on-line application. I think the computer print out would have more weight in a dispute than a copy of the paper application. Pick your poison :)

For online I don't think so. I've checked several times since the beginning of May and this was the first time it allowed me to apply.

Arizona's new online system is pretty good. Not as good as some others but better then they were a few years ago on their last online attempt. I haven't had any issues at all with it.

That last attempt ended up costing me 2 points. We didn't know they went back to paper until a week before deadline. Then we had a major blizzard and was snowed inn 4' deep. Needless to say the app never made it in time!
Won't happen again! Did ours online the 13th.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom