AZ Draw Website problems

mano_a_mano

Got one of my apps in this morning before 9am just fine. No problems with web for a good hour there around 8am. Now I can't get my kids apps in. Keeps timing out on me.

This happens every single year on the last day. It's what happens when thousands of procrastinators load the site all at once.

>This happens every single year on
>the last day. It's what
>happens when thousands of procrastinators
>load the site all at
>once.

+1

Learned that lesson a few years ago. No more procrastination for me.

It worked fine again by 10am
Just caused a delay in my vacation day festivities but did worry me for an hour there that my kids apps might not make it.

I was told that at 6:55 p.m. there were 1,800 sportsmen trying to apply for tags.

Fortunately, G&F has extended the application deadline till Wednesday at 7 p.m.

I had the same issue when I tried to apply in Nevada at the last minute.

Wasn't going to apply, then decided at the last minute to go ahead.

Their system crashed too, but I was able to get into the draw.

Unfortunately it didnt seem to matter, as I blanked on everything!

Don Martin
AWO

It did matter to ndow. They got your two hundred and something dollars, plus that from a bunch in the same boat!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-11-14 AT 02:25PM (MST)[p]

'fortunately they extended it' ??

Why not just give these 1800 people and everyone else till next friggin week to apply?

What is a deadline for ?

Why would 1800 sportsmen be so stupid to wait till the last 5 minutes to aqpply??

1800X58 tag fee I mean that's like closing the door on $100,000 in revenue can't have that

Not being able to use the website is no excuse. You could have mailed it in or dropped it off in person. There is more than one way to apply. This is why the deadline should not be extended.

Go ahead and throw the blame on the F&G, seems to be the way our society is going. Can't take responsibility for anything.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom