Az Elk Pre-Scout +

Bob92057

Drove out to No Az to check out my unit. Tanks are 1/2 full and lots of green grass everywhere. Really looks good. Good deer and elk sign. Looks great!

So as we are driving out in the dark, a small furry looking creature ran out onto The roadway, stopped, looked at us, turned and bolted away. Darndest thing I’ve ever seen!

Both my son and I seen it at same time so I have a witness!

Long legs, long neck, small pointed head, dirty brown fur and had dark rings around its tail.

I’ve seen enough mangy ‘yotes in my day and this didn’t compare.

Had to have been a Chupacabra!!

(And no I wasn’t hitting the booze nor believe in Bigfoot!)

Really cool to see this little guy! Obviously no pics but we’ve all seen them, eh?

Last edited:
Just in case you aren't funning with us... ☹️

These are about the only critters in AZ with striped tails, but none of them have what I would call long legs. How tall? What unit?

Coati mundi
1628023201338.png

Ringtail cat
1628023317991.png

Raccoon
raccoon-page-image.jpg

Last edited:
No I’m not BSing anyone. Could have been the lowlight for the rings on the tail. Don’t know...but def had long lanky legs.

No I’m not BSing anyone. Could have been the lowlight for the rings on the tail. Don’t know...but def had long lanky legs.
WHAT UNIT????????????????

And was the tail erect or hanging down & how long was it? And how high off the ground was the back?

There aren't too many critters with 'small, pointed heads' & long necks. I assume by pointed, you mean with a long snout as opposed to having a cone shaped head?

You said 'small', but a couple more options:

1628029300785.png

1628029379849.png

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom