AZ Strip Bucks and Mossback merge

Wow
It going to be one heck of a company some top talent right there.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Congrats to Matt, Bryon, Jay, and Chad. This may very well be the greatest team of outfitters and guides the state has ever seen.

I couldn't imagine drawing a coveted arizona tag and hiring anyone different. The knowledge and ability of these guides as a whole is humbling. Their business should do well. Congrats guys!

I read the blog post and wonder why this merger makes any difference. McClendon and Pereda did the same thing in 2013.

"Yavapai Outfitters LLC and McClendons Guide Service are very excited to formally announce the formation of our new Arizona mule deer company, Arizona Strip Guides."

I'm not a guide, but it just looks like copying the idea and muddying the water.

This could help AZ Strip Bucks with their elk hunting since they ranted last year about their private land access in Units 9 & 10 and as a result had several hunters booked for their 2013 archery hunts. I saw 1 elk posted from their 2013 season, so where is all of AZ STRIP BUCKS success from the 2013 ELK HUNTS?

So if a hunter draws an archery elk tag and hunts with these guys, I don't see an advantage. Might as well have booked with Mossback- especially if you hunt with a strip bucks guide for your elk.

If you read Schimberg's blog posts, half of the talk is about cutting other outfitters down in an indirect way and ranting about how superior his company is. Where are Schimberg and AZ Strip Bucks Unit 9 & 10 bulls from 2013? I know, the hunters missed and wounded them- it's all their fault.
I know of 2 hunters who hunted with Strip Bucks and Mossback in 2013. One said his guide smoked so much that they could hardly hunt. The other said his guide had never been in the unit they were hunting but got a call at the last minute to guide the hunt.

Yes, Strip Bucks kills great deer and Mossback takes great animals but not everyone kills a 400" bull or 200" buck with them. Contrary to Schimberg's posts, their are several other GREAT guides & outfitters out there who quietly and very humbly tag trophy animals as well each year. Don't be fooled by all the chest pounding and talk. Mergers and bigger guide companies are not necessarily better for the hunter...

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom