Az. unit 10 Archery!!!

BBB

Very Active Member
I'm getting pumped up more and more as the days go by. How many of you have hunted unit 10? Let's hear some stories, see some pics, if available. You can PM if you'd prefer.

Had a tag in 2005 unbeliveable unit. If you can shoot straight (which I could'nt) should be able to find 350 +. PM me for more info.

I also had an archery tag in 05, awesome experience.. Hard to find a bull that was not broke in one way or another. However I did harvest a once in a lifetime trophy that grossed over 380" broken and likely would have gone over 400" if he wasn't busted up. Here are a couple pics. PM me if you would like,
46300df018daa81b.jpg

46300e38196e89f1.jpg

jdh

ALSO, BEEN THERE DONE THAT! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not many cows, bulls always fighting, broken bones on almost every bull. Had many chances at 6x6's and 5x6'x from 15 ft to 80 yards. Its tough to hold back and keep looking for the monster but even the guides were shooting smaller bulls unbroken.

pm me if you want some specifc areas with good chance of a shot. Bulls are roaming all night so each area can "show up" a monster at any time. I was very picky and after an injury falling inlava rock at night, three flat tires, by myself, did not hunt last day which i regret. Amazing how many bulls are shot on the last day. Exciting hunt if they are rutting. roads arehell if heavy rain. I had outfitter conflicts in the area which i can pm to watch out for!! Be able to shoot out to 70 yards confortably. You don't want to pass up a 400 class in a perfect no wind flat situation(most flat), and have yiour doubts, because that bull could be three miles away the next day or dead!

I'll be driving thru there on my way to kaibab archery deer, may be can hook up in seligman/williams?

all for now,

get f&g unit 10 map. they sell it for about 20 bucks-This mapo was personally designed by the longest running f&g warden in the area from seligam-great guy retired.Jim bender i think his name is.

20 bucks? wow it was free when I got mine when they first came out. I've been hunting 10 for 12 years. lots of big bulls if you know where to look.

It's Bush's fault!!!

I got the unit map, thanks. Any new word on weather conditions..except for DRY!!! It appears all week there are chances of thunderstorms in Williams....

Thats a stud son of a gun right thtere! I'd love to slam a bull like that , wow. Lets here some of the hunt, can't just tease us by showing that brute...Congrats...

"Congrats" on The Tag,look Tim Pender/ retired G&F up in Seligman,He's a Good Guy.House easy to find ???its the one with ALL the "Antlers" on the fence in the front yard ---

Any updates on antler growth this year in 10? I have heard smaller tops with the drier spring/summer. I amagine the elk are scattered pretty good right now with all the recent rain. Any pics, stories????

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom