AZ unit 7 rifle buck Antelope tag!

elkchaserreturns

I posted this in the Sheep, Antelope forum but I figured I better post it here as well.
I may need some good advice here pretty quick!

Received this tag in the mail a couple months back and I am still in shock! Had to call up my buddy & ask him what A-N-T-E-L-O-P-E spells? And tell me again what they look like? The last tag I drew here in AZ was back 1976.

Now the real purpose for this post!

My job situation may end up keeping me from going on this hunt.

No way to know for sure yet but I figured I would solicit some suggestions from you folks in case it goes that way.
Option 1:
Sign it over to my grandson? I doubt I could him get away from his video games long enough to use it. I know he wouldn't appreciate how hard these tags are to come by! Not sure who can legally accompany him if I'm not able to be there?
Option 2:
Donate it to one of the "Hunt of a Lifetime" or "Wounded Warrior" programs?
Option 3:
Sit on it awhile longer & hope for the job situation to settle down & allow me to go, , , , and risk it not being used by anyone.

What are your thoughts?

Elkchaser

LAST EDITED ON Jun-26-15 AT 09:58AM (MST)[p]If there is any doubt at all on your using it, I would go with option #2!

Sign over to grandson quit your job and y'all go on an adventure together. Trust me he will pick hunting with grandpa over video games and you could quite possibly alter the rest of his entire life. Congrats.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom