B.A.S.S Federation Western Championship

1FastGambler

Wanted to congratulate my buddy Jay for winning the whole thing this week at Navajo Lake!

Congratulations Jacho!

"Windage & Elevation Pilgrim, Windage & Elevation"

I have fished against Jay in the Four Corners Team Bass and Anglers Choice Circuit's and he's a great competitor! I sure miss fishing Navajo. The Butte is my "home" lake now.. (if you can even call it that) and it's brutal in comparison. Plus it's lower than it's been in 10 yrs and sucksssss right now. It's such a terrible lake I drive to texas and fish those lakes instead!

Anyhow, pass on my congrats to Jay!! That's a heck of an accomplishment. Will he be NM's rep for the classic?

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom