BACK DOOR CLOSED

muleycrazytwo

It seems as if they have closed the back door. I have been hoping for Elk results but now my deer,sheep and moose 2014 points no longer show.

LAST EDITED ON May-15-14 AT 07:09AM (MST)[p]They are still there the CPW just hid them. Its the interntes for gods sake nothing is hidden!

It's easy you just have to download the tor browser then get on the old dark web and go to the slikroadcpwelkpoints.com site and all your info will be there!

Just kidding!

Right click anywhere with in the area on the CPW site where your points used to be. Then click view source.

You might have to read some code but it is there just look over the code and you will see your points are still there.

Has anyone checked the old back door method? I still show a 487 and 587# on my bear application and a 059 habitat stamp with license. Only 488 for elk and 491 for deer. It will be intersting if this way works before the 30th.

The back door is fine. It shows me 586 for bear. It's the only back door there is.

Think about what back door means? It means sneaking in the back way. There's nothing sneaky about where they show points. They offer a link to it. How is that sneaky?

They had a computer glitch this year. Big deal! The points will show when it's straightened out, and when the results are finalized it will show in the real, and only back door.

My 2014 sheep, goat and turkey points are up now - "pending" is shown for everything else. Progress is being made.

No tags here. Was hoping they would keep more of the $5,000.00 I sent them rather then just the application and point fees. Points all the way around for my family. Getting up there in points to where someone in the family will be drawing about every year for several years to come pretty soon. Not a bad thing, it should be fun!!!

Good luck to all!!!

>how do I look at the
>back door. If I
>go to licenses purchased, it
>shows Elk Application 481.
>Does that mean I'm hosed?
>

No, they would not have posted anything for elk yet in the backdoor you are talking about. The current back door for deer only involves preference point updates. That is a different back door altogether. It will only tell you whether or not you got your first choice, not if you drew a secondary tag.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

>>how do I look at the
>>back door. If I
>>go to licenses purchased, it
>>shows Elk Application 481.
>>Does that mean I'm hosed?
>>
>
>No, they would not have posted
>anything for elk yet in
>the backdoor you are talking
>about. The current back
>door for deer only involves
>preference point updates. That
>is a different back door
>altogether. It will only
>tell you whether or not
>you got your first choice,
>not if you drew a
>secondary tag.
>
>
>txhunter58
>
>venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore
>I am)

Thank you

Looks like all is quite on the CPW website as far as deer and elk.
Oh well, at least I got my refunds back for sheep and goat.

DOW screwed up and did not issue any Deer Licences to out of State, They have to redu the whole draw for deer and possibly elk. It is a cluster~

Doesn't sound like they will re-draw, just take some away from residents and give to non-residents. Gonna be some disappointed residents! At least I didn't put in for a deer tag this year, just elk. Hope the "glitch" doesn't affect the elk draw results too.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

There are way too many "back door" men lurking around here. It's collusion between Latturner and the CPW in an effort to get more hits for the MM website and increase advertising rates. The shared revenue will be a new fundraiser for the CPW and help offset the cost of rising pickup trucks.

Cost of escalating sticker prices on new trucks? Hell how about the increased cost of gourmet coffee in every office? Last year while playing and paying the LO voucher game in Grand Junction the CPW office had the most incredible tasting coffee for employees and guest. I asked the gal behind the desk where i could purchase the delicious jump juice.. She said they ordered thru a website and that i wouldnt want to know how much a pound the black gold columbian was. Anyway, she gave us info on a set of sheds off a 280" buck found near Gypsum. And all was good!

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom