Back In

joesikora

Long Time Member
Well after 8 years of boycotting NM, (because of changes to the draw system) I can't take it no longer. I'm back in the draw this season. I miss coming out to your neck of the woods. I'm drawing for unit 2 elk with 505 Outfitters. Spoke with Pete several times today and I think it's going to be a good match. I know a few of you guys are in the area of 52 etc that I can make the trek over to hopefully catch up with a you guys and finally chat face to face.
Good luck to all in the draw and hopefully I'll see you later this season

Your amigo
Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you
think their right" - 2001
"I can't argue with honesty" - 2005
-Joe E Sikora

>8 year boycott, wow! You could
>have earned some mad respect
>had you boycotted for life!
>

No doubt.

Guess what? They made it even worse while you were gone!

Good one DoeNob!
Joe

-Joe E Sikora

Good Luck Joe, maybe you can find one of those Apache ( inbreed with Az genes) Bulls stubbling off the Res? watched a dandy on the res couple of years back @200 yds from unit 2 .

Servehim, funny you should say that.The last time I hunted NM, I hunted The Sargents and I was talking with someone from the Res, he was telling me that they had just purchased two or so huge Bulls to start a bloodline, so they would have quality elk as well as the deer they already have.

Joe

-Joe E Sikora

Sorry abut that. It was in 08 that I was there

Joe

-Joe E Sikora

Always makes me laugh when a person can complain about the fairest draw in the west! IMHO, a draw that I have an ACTUAL chance at drawing each and every single year is the only way to go. I currently have 17 Elk points in Colorado, with still 6-8 more years to go to be able to hunt unit 201 archery, the hunt I really want in CO. I would much rather have a legitimate chance at drawing and NOT for 23 years, than waiting for a day that I may never see come, (I may die by then).

So did you draw or are you going to start a new boycott? I would wait another 15 years to prove your serious about boycotting if you didn't draw. That will surely teach them! LOL Either way good luck!

Hi Muley, I was denied!
My boycott has been lifted. I got a text from Pete @ 505 Oufitters this morning I think he was as disappointed as I was. I hope you all did better than me

There's always next year are a LO tag

Joe

-Joe E Sikora

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom