backdoor tag but no email? anyone else?

UtahMountainMan

So i was showing no refund due on the backdoor for my elk tag but i have not gotten an email yet.

Anyone else show "$0" on the backdoor but not gotten an email?

LAST EDITED ON May-03-12 AT 06:04PM (MST)[p]Was that backdoor tag for the blue oyster? Good luck I had a zero for elk and got an email. I had a refund for deer and got email

utah, they can take a while...i have only received one email for my daughters antelope tag...my nephew got one for deer, my daughter is on the same app but no email yet...my g/f's dad got one for unit 15 elk bow (2nd hunt) and her brother unit 10 elk rifle...

UtahMountainMan I'm just like you. The back door way showed I had an archery elk tag in some of the same areas that you put in for but that I did not draw deer. So far, I have not received an email.

how do you think i feel, no emails for myself yet, i have 5 apps out there, g/f has one, daughter 1 email out of 5, nephew 1 out of two...problem is i have a managerial econ final i need to take online and im here babysitting my email...this is beyond torture...like i said in an earlier post, i didn't receive an email until about 1am last year...

My sons email just came!!!!!! Backdoor proved to be correct so far. 15 late muzzy. One more to go and we are set!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom