bahama vacation ideas?

N

northwesthunter

The wife says its time to go to the sun for the last week of Feb to Nassua. Anybody have any suggestions for fun stuff to do. Hoping to get a condo but haven't booked it yet. Tks nwhunter

Deep sea fishing or better yet, go after Marlin. They have some nice wreck diving if you have scuba experience, snorkling if not. Lots of pretty fish to look at. Just dont let your ole lady catch you staring at all the gals wearing dental floss bikinis.

Nate

Don't forget the sun screen! And post some pictures of the local "wildlife" when you get home! Have fun!

Steve

I went for my honeymoon. Great place. We did one of the all inclusive deals with a resort on Grand Bahama island. The place was called Club Fortuna. There was a lot of stuff to do right there at the resort. Here is a link that I just found for it. I don't know anything about the seasons but we were there in May. Have a blast.

http://www.clubfortuna.com/

Awesome, but the seahawks are going to the show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you're looking for a fishing place contact Clark Jenney. He is involved with Kasba Lake Lodge in the NWT but also has three resorts in Costa Rica that have very good tarpon fishing. These aren't just fishing resorts, they are resorts that your wife would really like. The rates are very reasonable.

PM me if you have any other questions or would like his contact info.

There are lots of nice places in the Bahamas, it all depends on what you are looking for. I spent three weeks in Nasshole with a bad motor, it wouldn't be a choice high on my list even if you are in a nice place on Paradise Island. Try something on Eleuthra, Staniel Cay, or as has been said already Abaco. Anywhere but Nasshole unless you like to be hustled for money or for drugs.

beanman

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom