Bambrough's

kilowatt

Does anyone know or have the MM "name" for either Cal or Chad Bambrough here so I can contact one of them or the other?
Thanks,

Brian

Hi Brian,Bigmoosie says you and I know each other.I think I got a good read on who you are,but would like to make contact again.Want to force you to look at the pic of my Wyoming 05 buck.This is my first time on the forum so be patient please.

Louie,
Didn't make the local MDF Banquet but will be going to Calistoga for the CDA function on April 29th.

Was up in Ukiah a couple of weeks ago and stopped by a hunting friends son's business. Guess what, he knows you too because Rand and your son are friends.

I'm free (retired) so let me know when you are going to be around as might be going up there in a couple of days to visit another friend over in Lake Co. and could drive around that way after. Rand wanted to take me over to your place but I was short on time that day.

Welcome aboard " bigLouis" and maybe later you can show these MM'ers some of your heads.

Brian

Brian,Small world they dont make them as big as they used to.Rand just stopped by here to pick up my grandson for some baseball practice and he told me he knows you and showed you my pics.Glad to see you anytime , I still have to put a face to the name.Cousin Mary (mrs Bigmoosie )explained to me how you are related to Bob F.You can look me up in local phonebook any time.Looking forward to seeing you.Dont know if I should be giving addresses and phone #s on the forum,I am not too computer savvy. Biglouis

Louie,
If you see this I will be coming up there tomorrow late morning or early afternoon and will call you before I hit Ukiah.

Brian

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom