Ban the NMarcher in Elk forum!!

E

Explosives

If you guys get a chance and have a few min. to literally WASTE read the "Rifle Q" post!.......... try to keep ur cool boys!!!!!!! (and girls)

I don't get too surprised when jack asss' come onto MM and overload their mouths the way this joker did. He's just trying to stir the fire some and thump his own chest. Just wished he hadn't listed NM as part of his name , but than again it shows the Utah sportmen that Utards are not the only dumba$$ people, see NM has inbred peckerheads too.

Ya NUTT thats what pissed me off too!! but at least that peckerhead moved to east coast they can keep him!!!

There's no way this guy was remotely serious!!!!

I laughed at the posts. Do you think he can actually be that crazy or was he just being facicious?

Muley

LAST EDITED ON Jun-27-07 AT 08:01AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jun-27-07 AT 07:59?AM (MST)

I read it all this morning and it's pretty obvious that he is a product of an institution. Quite possibly the one known as the liberal media! He is trying to pulll our chains and get us to fight among ourselves. I believe the best thing to do is get together and just ignore EVERY post he makes. His opinion DOES NOT MATTER ONE BIT! New post...ignore! Response to existing post....ignore. Not one word in response that makes him think for one second that he was heard! Pukes like this have no place on OUR site and he will get tired of being a nobody and move on soon enough. Get together on this and stick to it. It's no fun talking to yourself as he will see.
Explosives...don't take him so seriously. That's what he wants. He isn't from NM. He just drew a tag here...maybe. His name would be COarcher if he'd have drawn there.
Onr other thing....we need to start another thread in the general hunting and then when the word is out NO more mention of this worthless POS!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom