Barbary help in unit 31-37

Those that know me would tell you it doesn't take a lot to talk me in to going hunting, and I love the fact that NM has so much to offer. I hunted bear for the first time this year and now I get a chance to hunt Barbary for the first time. I was given some really good info on the barbary in unit 30 and was even shown some promising spots, and so I applied, and drew! But as my luck often goes...wrong unit :( If anyone has info on barbary sheep in unit 31,32,34,36 or 37 or wants to swap info. Let me know.
p.s I would even put up with Stompers sarcasm for some info :)

RATHERBEHUNTING is one of the good guys!!

...this guy goes the extra mile or two for all, he knows.

--you'll get one Brother!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom