Bassmasters

AndymanSavage

Very Active Member
Anyone here enjoy bassin? Here are a couple pics from a trip to Sambino's place out in the basin.

This is one of the smaller of the 40 bass I caught that morning.

Here is Sambino with his biggest-ever bass. He is holding it a little close to the camera, but you can still tell the caliber of bucket mouth that we're dealing with. Congrats on a great fish!!

Hey, let's not mock the man with the little fish. It actually had some good weight to it. My arm was hurting after holding it up in that position.
I actually know for a fact that captainkill has never caught a bigger bass than that.

Does anyone know if there is any way to effectively fish for bass in the winter (through the ice)? Just wondering.

Yes, maybe if you use something besides a broken pick.
or invite joemomma to chop it for you

I like fishing a lot more since I got a new "fishin'" partner. Buuaaahaaaa....
Eric
077031.jpg

Bird-01.gif
075313.gif

costumed-smiley-024.gif

Life long "vagitarian"
la.gif

Eric you stole my partner. now i know where she went. i love this pic i had it sent to me a while ago. its gets people every time. Awesome!!

Garrett

i have seen that lady, shes a hell of a fisher men. if you want to see a 10 pounder on the wall, go to the cous forum and look at " caseys pictures"
casey

Hey PB, that fishing partner looks vaguely familiar, sans the afghan hot pants and tube top.

Coot

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom