Be Careful in Albuquerque!

Phantom Hunter

Very Active Member
My son and his wife along with their four very young children stopped for a few hours sleep at an Albuquerque motel enroute to a wedding in Colorado. During their 6-hour stop some low life stole the entire cargo bag attached to the roof of the van. All the wedding clothes and baby stuff was in there. They headed to Walmart and Target trying to get enough clothes and supplies to finish the trip. My granddaughter and grandson were to be the flower girl and ring bearer. Don’t know how they will find matching clothes for them to wear in wedding. Son said the motel parking are was gated and yet the thieves still made off with their stuff. I had warned him about the crime in that part of NM.

ABQ is the worst place I've ever spent any extended amount of time in. The food is great but that is about all that can be said about the $hithole that it is. The people as a whole are not friendly, the city is ugly, and it is a very dangerous place. Honestly the worst city west of Texas excluding maybe a few cities in coastal states. If ever traveling that way it's much wiser to stay somewhere other than ABQ if at all possible. Theft is the norm these days rather than the exception and the city is full of people that don't believe laws apply to them whatsoever. Yes there are some good people in the city but they are outnumbered by about 10:1 unfortunately. My family loved our time living in the Farmington area, but ABQ is an absolute horrible part of the country.

Makes me sad to hear as I spent 4 years of my youth stationed there while in the USAF.

I have a lot of fond memories from the town and entire state. It had its issue in the early 90s but I sadly hear too many stories like this these days.

It’s not the people, it’s the liberals that run the state. Votes mean a lot. I’m from Colorado and we have the same problem. For liberals their vote is their religion. It doesn’t matter what their lying eyes see, they can’t accept the truth. Just mention AOC and see the reaction. She’s the dumbest member of Congress and she is the high priestess of their religion.

100% Agreed!

The state is dominated by Albuquerque having over half the population thereby controlling it'd destiny.

Still a beautiful place with wonderful people and culture which I enjoy on every visit.

Im sorry my friend! This is the NEW Mexico!
I’m a native New Mexican and I can say ? both true stories .
The liberal bastards running the state (world)
The people suck ass as a whole ??‍♂️
This place sucked a long time ago and now under the rule of fat ass umpa lumpa in Santa Fe we’ve officially joined Cali, Oregon , Washington with the “ type” of demographic this HOE has PURPOSELY attracted!
Sucks bad

Last edited:
I live in the East Mountains outside of ABQ, totally different lifestyle on our side of the mountain. I hate trips to the city, they are planned to get things done quickly and exit....except for golf trips..ABQ has some great golf !!!

I live in the East Mountains outside of ABQ, totally different lifestyle on our side of the mountain. I hate trips to the city, they are planned to get things done quickly and exit....except for golf trips..ABQ has some great golf !!!
I grew up there too! Just attended a bull riding last Saturday, was good to visit home!!!

I feel like New Mexico is a second home for me. I spent my life going there, mostly the north and western side. I truly love the state because the landscape throughout almost exactly matches where I live and play in AZ. The time I spent in Albuquerque was both weird and scary. More so than what I noticed when I lived in the Phoenix metro area. I’m not sure what it is that attracts crazy or mentally ill homeless there but it’s far more noticeable than other areas. It’s the transients, and not just the homeless. It’s the short term people as well.

I feel like New Mexico is a second home for me. I spent my life going there, mostly the north and western side. I truly love the state because the landscape throughout almost exactly matches where I live and play in AZ. The time I spent in Albuquerque was both weird and scary. More so than what I noticed when I lived in the Phoenix metro area. I’m not sure what it is that attracts crazy or mentally ill homeless there but it’s far more noticeable than other areas. It’s the transients, and not just the homeless. It’s the short term people as well.
This is what attracts the crap ?

image000000.jpeg

Captain coues , I’m afraid you’ll see soon enough , now that Hobbs was installed.
Happy to hear the senate there banned all machines and tabulators , sure wish they did that in 2022.
I just got back from Phoenix last week , we can’t begin to compare ABQ TO THAT! It’s still so nice . Peaceful and clean there!

Last edited:
Drove down the main drag last year and it more homeless people on it then LA. Miles and miles of them.

Stopped at a McDonalds after getting fuel on the south west side of Alb last fall on my way to southern New Mex. There was ALOT of homeless at the gas station and the restaurant. Was pretty alarming, can see why crime has increased in that city.

I live near ABQ , but I attend church in ABQ and do a lot of outreach with homeless shelters (full of moms with kids)and such. Its gotten worse and now during warm months it seems like the crazy and nastiness is out and about earlier in the day and later thru the night. APD has its hand full . Its sad because NM is a great place and even ABQ has great people but its the overwhelming drugs , alcoholism and homelessness and add in a touch of laziness and it gives that black eye.
Wait , can I SAY BLACK EYE or is that racist?

I live near ABQ , but I attend church in ABQ and do a lot of outreach with homeless shelters (full of moms with kids)and such. Its gotten worse and now during warm months it seems like the crazy and nastiness is out and about earlier in the day and later thru the night. APD has its hand full . Its sad because NM is a great place and even ABQ has great people but its the overwhelming drugs , alcoholism and homelessness and add in a touch of laziness and it gives that black eye.
Wait , can I SAY BLACK EYE or is that racist?
Say whatever you want RIO

The best thing you can do is bypass Albuquerque. It is the
most stealing damn place in the county ! The thieves there will steal anything you have and nothing happens to them even if they are arrested. Homeless people everywhere because the liberals have made it so easy for people to just give up and live on the street.

If you are a law abiding, respectful person passing through and want to spend the night in ABQ don’t do it !!!!!
I read an artical that said gangbangers and car thieves are moving to ABQ because it is so soft on criminals.

It's the Heisenberg effect....

Seriously though, the longest you should stop there is to get some food and the beat cheeks to somewhere else.

Ha.

So true story I was in Southern NM a couple years ago and my guide suggested a piece of public land close by where I could check zero on my rifle. It's an old dump site.

This is what I rolled up on. I checked zero but kept an eye on the meth-mobile the entire time.

20211028_125921.jpg

Too little too late…..?

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The Albuquerque Police Department is once again making it easier to track down your vehicle if it is stolen. The department is holding a VIN etching event Saturday, June 24 at Cabela's.

Ha.

So true story I was in Southern NM a couple years ago and my guide suggested a piece of public land close by where I could check zero on my rifle. It's an old dump site.

This is what I rolled up on. I checked zero but kept an eye on the meth-mobile the entire time.

View attachment 113670
Breaking bad was a great documentary about ABQ...

Lived and worked for a few years in NM. Loved the hunting and tons of public land, but it definitely had it's share of issues there!

Ha.

View attachment 113670
Dude…. We ran into that same van and truck at Johnson’s mesa camp site. I had to call the forestry and report them.
Well it could have been a different mobile OP ! We are in NEW MEXICO ?

Last edited:
I think I may wash my tag f the stress of all your hunting gear I have a unit 24 couse tag for the late jan hunt any thoughts ????
is it really that bad to travel with your gear I was planning sxs and the hole get up ???

I’m born and raised NM. My family comes from rural NM; ranching and working hard their whole lives. They’ve raised God fearing, hard working, and respectful people. Many of us have attempted a stent in one of the major metros and DD’d out in short order. I’d say my personal family has remained more “urban” living in Valencia county; which was mostly agricultural growing up. Now the crime from the metro just over spills into our area.

As many have mentioned the poverty, substance abuse/addiction, and honestly decline of moral values has put its mark on parts of this state. I didn’t much want to return after the service but glad my wife brought us back. I work in healthcare and many of my patients are great people. Their state and much of their country has sold them out and many grind to make the best they can. Others, I don’t know; call it apathy, laziness, or criminal but it’s become what it is.

I will say this… I’ve spoken with numerous people through my career who’ve noted that in other major metropolitan cities they were told to come to Albuquerque because the judicial response is extremely lackadaisical. This shocked me but was even more surprising when some went on to call NM born naïve and “easy targets”. What I know that they don’t is there is and was an ethic and value that the people who mostly made this state what it was held near to their hearts. It’s sad that either their offspring have assimilated what the cat drug in or are forced to lose their neighborly demeanor for a guarded one.

I’m sorry to hear about your son and his families misfortune.

“We wear clothes, and speak, and create civilizations, and believe we are more than wolves”

I’m born and raised NM. My family comes from rural NM; ranching and working hard their whole lives. They’ve raised God fearing, hard working, and respectful people. Many of us have attempted a stent in one of the major metros and DD’d out in short order. I’d say my personal family has remained more “urban” living in Valencia county; which was mostly agricultural growing up. Now the crime from the metro just over spills into our area.

As many have mentioned the poverty, substance abuse/addiction, and honestly decline of moral values has put its mark on parts of this state. I didn’t much want to return after the service but glad my wife brought us back. I work in healthcare and many of my patients are great people. Their state and much of their country has sold them out and many grind to make the best they can. Others, I don’t know; call it apathy, laziness, or criminal but it’s become what it is.

I will say this… I’ve spoken with numerous people through my career who’ve noted that in other major metropolitan cities they were told to come to Albuquerque because the judicial response is extremely lackadaisical. This shocked me but was even more surprising when some went on to call NM born naïve and “easy targets”. What I know that they don’t is there is and was an ethic and value that the people who mostly made this state what it was held near to their hearts. It’s sad that either their offspring have assimilated what the cat drug in or are forced to lose their neighborly demeanor for a guarded one.

I’m sorry to hear about your son and his families misfortune.

“We wear clothes, and speak, and create civilizations, and believe we are more than wolves”
I live in Valencia county and LOVE IT! RED RED HERE! I spoke with Rebecca Dow after primaries and looked into the county commission, all 5 are Republican. With Facebook and Amazon let’s see what the future holds!
Oklahoma is still looking AWESOME!

In my neck of the woods, our neighbors all look out for each other. Recent example, my dad comes for a visit, my neighbor didn't recognize dads vehicle, my neighbor comes armed asking dad if he had business here. Love it, I'd do the same for him.
Haha....I was up late one night and saw a truck backing up into my neighbor's drive. I knew Bob was away guiding a brown bear hunt, so I drove over there, lights out and armed to ask WTF are you doing here? It was Bob, home early.

I hate seeing what has happened to NM as well. I went back to ABQ shortly after my brother was diagnosed with stage IV pancreatic cancer. What a crap hole. I grew up in the 60s in very, very rural NM where typical senior classes were 9-12 kids. Neighbors helping neighbors all the time. No crime, except for the senior boys who would take some watermelons from the math teachers porch...that he sat out there just for that. Got my first elk in the Gila in 67.

I would hope the more rural areas are still that way.

I hate seeing what has happened to NM as well. I went back to ABQ shortly after my brother was diagnosed with stage IV pancreatic cancer. What a crap hole. I grew up in the 60s in very, very rural NM where typical senior classes were 9-12 kids. Neighbors helping neighbors all the time. No crime, except for the senior boys who would take some watermelons from the math teachers porch...that he sat out there just for that. Got my first elk in the Gila in 67.

I would hope the more rural areas are still that way.
Albuquerque, Santa Fe ,Taos , Las Vegas , 4 biggest liberal crap holes in the state !
All rural towns south of I-40 are still very conservative and you will find great people!

I have lived in NM most my life and it is sad to say. if you are passing through and staying the night you have to take everything off your vehicle and out of your vehicle or it will probably be missing in the morning. also the number of vehicles stolen each year is staggering.
way to many homeless people and illegal's who think if they can see it, they can have it. If they get arrested they are back out on the street the next day. Very sad.

I have lived in NM most my life and it is sad to say. if you are passing through and staying the night you have to take everything off your vehicle and out of your vehicle or it will probably be missing in the morning. also the number of vehicles stolen each year is staggering.
way to many homeless people and illegal's who think if they can see it, they can have it. If they get arrested they are back out on the street the next day. Very sad.
NAILED IT!!

Albuquerque, Santa Fe ,Taos , Las Vegas , 4 biggest liberal crap holes in the state !
All rural towns south of I-40 are still very conservative and you will find great people!
They redrew the lines to get more liberals located in the southern voting part of the state. You have liberals from ABQ and Sante Fe charging south and liberals from Cruces charging north trying to turn the whole state into a liberal cess pool. Still a lot of good people in southern NM but so many places are turning into ghost towns. MLG is on board with Biden to shut the oil and gas industry way down… bye, bye to some damn good jobs.

They redrew the lines to get more liberals located in the southern voting part of the state. You have liberals from ABQ and Sante Fe charging south and liberals from Cruces charging north trying to turn the whole state into a liberal cess pool. Still a lot of good people in southern NM but so many places are turning into ghost towns. MLG is on board with Biden to shut the oil and gas industry way down… bye, bye to some damn good jobs.
They remap to their benefit 100%!
MLG is so plugged in with the narrative to destroy America it’s its disgusting . Yes the las cruces mob is trying to do their part as well! They won’t get as far as they’ll lead you to believe. To many good people in southern NM with half a brain or more!

They remap to their benefit 100%!
MLG is so plugged in with the narrative to destroy America it’s its disgusting . Yes the las cruces mob is trying to do their part as well! They won’t get as far as they’ll lead you to believe. To many good people in southern NM with half a brain or more!
Yes sir, lots of good folks still live here and persevere through the madness in Santa Fe. Pretty sad when you have 45% of the state that are conservative yet of the 5 (2 Senators and 3 Representatives) that represent 100% of NM ,all are wacked out Democrats. That's just not right !!!!!
PS, SS you'd be welcome and if you choose the Right community to live in you would love the Land of Enchantment.

I’ve never felt uneasy in Santa Fe, but Abq is another story. My father in law had his Superduty stolen there and my old boss got mugged in a downtown hotel and ended up with a broken arm. Do love me some Rudy’s though.

It seems to me that the homeless population has gotten more aggressive everywhere. I assume that it’s also partly the result of having the prison population dumped in the streets because of COVID stupidity.

SS, don’t let these dudes try to sell you on the small-town charm of Espanola. You’ll like Tierra Amarilla much better.

Last edited:
Yes sir, lots of good folks still live here and persevere through the madness in Santa Fe. Pretty sad when you have 45% of the state that are conservative yet of the 5 (2 Senators and 3 Representatives) that represent 100% of NM ,all are wacked out Democrats. That's just not right !!!!!
PS, SS you'd be welcome and if you choose the Right community to live in you would love the Land of Enchantment.

I'd say it's more than 45% conservative. Not all democrats are helpless liberals.

what about my vehicle ?

bottom line is my **** safe in New Mexico ? heading down from Nevada
The answer sadly is NO... even if you are in camp, keep your stuff locked up. I helped a couple buddies of mine a few years back when they drew the Valles Calderas bull hunt. The thieves were watching us in camp from the shadows, as soon as my friends went into their campers and I went into the wall tent to turn in, they went to work. I never even stuck my head out to investigate because I thought it was someone in our group grabbing something out of the enclosed cargo trailer. Over $10,000 dollars worth of mountain bikes gone + a few other items. I felt like it was my fault in the morning, it all took place 15 feet from me and my glock... glad I didn't investigate though. I would still be in jail for eliminating some of the criminals NM tries so hard to protect!
I could keep going, but I hope this example inspires you to be hyper vigilant about protecting your property from theft while your there. Good luck!

The answer sadly is NO... even if you are in camp, keep your stuff locked up. I helped a couple buddies of mine a few years back when they drew the Valles Calderas bull hunt. The thieves were watching us in camp from the shadows, as soon as my friends went into their campers and I went into the wall tent to turn in, they went to work. I never even stuck my head out to investigate because I thought it was someone in our group grabbing something out of the enclosed cargo trailer. Over $10,000 dollars worth of mountain bikes gone + a few other items. I felt like it was my fault in the morning, it all took place 15 feet from me and my glock... glad I didn't investigate though. I would still be in jail for eliminating some of the criminals NM tries so hard to protect!
I could keep going, but I hope this example inspires you to be hyper vigilant about protecting your property from theft while your there. Good luck!
Sad but true.

Yikes!

My son and I drew tags in 16 (elk and deer- first time in NM). Went scouting a couple weeks ago by myself, saw a grand total of two other vehicles in three days. That is some incredible country. I'm hoping that way back in the Gilas it's not an issue?

BTW- I did feel a bit nervous about the elk- there were so many everywhere that I was worried they would stomp my a$$ in the ground. Deer? Not so much.

And speaking of that- where in the heck is a real gas station anywhere near Reserve?

Guys life long resident here. Live south of Las Cruces in the country. Beautiful state. Beautiful life here. Very few people in my state and that’s why we live here. Albuquerque does have its issues. But last I checked there aren’t many deer or elk in Albuquerque so no need for y’all to be leaving a truck full of gear in the city. We have hunted numerous units 17,16,21,25,27,34,5b, and not one time have we ever had our rigs or our gear bothered.

Most of this state is full of hard working law abiding conservative people. There are tons of respectable farmers and ranches in our urban areas and they for the most part are great people. Please come to our state. It is one of the most picturesque states in the Union. Feel safe here. Enjoy your stay but please please please pack out all trash and don’t drive Willy nilly all over our open spaces. Those side by side two tracks everywhere never heal.

Guys life long resident here. Live south of Las Cruces in the country. Beautiful state. Beautiful life here. Very few people in my state and that’s why we live here. Albuquerque does have its issues. But last I checked there aren’t many deer or elk in Albuquerque so no need for y’all to be leaving a truck full of gear in the city. We have hunted numerous units 17,16,21,25,27,34,5b, and not one time have we ever had our rigs or our gear bothered.

Most of this state is full of hard working law abiding conservative people. There are tons of respectable farmers and ranches in our urban areas and they for the most part are great people. Please come to our state. It is one of the most picturesque states in the Union. Feel safe here. Enjoy your stay but please please please pack out all trash and don’t drive Willy nilly all over our open spaces. Those side by side two tracks everywhere never heal.
MLG is this you ?

I'd say it's more than 45% conservative. Not all democrats are helpless liberals.
But they continue to vote D as an ol family tradition. Many democrats up north actually have conservative values, with that i agree. A robust advertising campaign by the GOP could awaken some voters up there but we are not to bright. The state leadership of the GOP are losers.
A highway sign or two north of Santa Fe saying something to the effect of :
"NM Democrats, millions in other states have TURNED AWAY from the party that HAS done nothing to help you . JOIN them.. SAVE NM

Hey High Country. Take you and your 6 posts and suck a dick. Serious hardcore Republican here. Sorry I triggered your little tree hugger self.

Just stating facts. All y’all typical keyboard warriors trying to scare off out of state hunters. Unreal the amount of people that get triggered over stupid crap.

Post #8
mulybeast?,sorry gay pride day in Albuquerque was last week I’m not into that but get there early next year and I’m sure you can hook up with some guy and take care of each other??
? ?
on to post #9?

Man you got all them gay ass emojis out there pretty quick. Seems like you got them on auto dial or something.

Tools like you are what ruin this amazing site. Mental midgets ruin all the fun for us normal people. I hope you feel accomplished like a MS bully.

Man you got all them gay ass emojis out there pretty quick. Seems like you got them on auto dial or something.

Tools like you are what ruin this amazing site. Mental midgets ruin all the fun for us normal people. I hope you feel accomplished like a MS bully.
unreal the amount of people that get triggered over stupid crap.

The gay pride rainbow flag offends me!!! They have perverted what God did after the flood , the whole environment on earth changed after the flood. HE tells us in His word the rainbow is now a covenant instituted by Him that he will not repeat what He was obligated to do in wiping out most of mankind because of their utter depravity. The gays have perverted the love believers have when we view a majestic rainbow. As a believer, I love the sinners but must stand against the sin . Not complicated. God is Sovereign and He is the sole judge over how each of us choose to live our lives.

Hey now muleybeast….YOU came on here and asked me to perform a unnatural homosexual sex act with you and now , like a liberal ,YOU are spinning it to make it seem like, because I have told the truth about crime in New Mexico that I am the one who is a gay internet poster…. No way, I’m a straight up straight guy. There is a ton of crime in NM…truth. NM is at the bottom of just about everything… truth! NM leads the nation in auto theft and has for many years….truth.
Put this next to your name?‍❤️‍?
On to post #10?

The gay pride rainbow flag offends me!!! They have perverted what God did after the flood , the whole environment on earth changed after the flood. HE tells us in His word the rainbow is now a covenant instituted by Him that he will not repeat what He was obligated to do in wiping out most of mankind because of their utter depravity. The gays have perverted the love believers have when we view a majestic rainbow. As a believer, I love the sinners but must stand against the sin . Not complicated. God is Sovereign and He is the sole judge over how each of us choose to live our lives.
? agreed! We’re there again too buddy!

....the land of enchantment...

The LAND is the really great thing about NM. It's the supposed leaders, the people who vote those supposed leaders into office, and the corrupt, criminal, and shitty people who thrive in that environment. I just moved out of that shithole.

I cannot even begin to tell you how great the area I'm living in is. Not to say there aren't lefties around here. But those weirdos and lefties keep their heads low and are strongly outnumbered. And if they are involved in criminal activity they are harshly dealt with. People here are good, decent, and overwhelmingly NORMAL. Lakes, creeks, rivers, water abounds. Critters everywhere. Farmers markets weekly, Lush gardens and fruit orchards abound. Corn, soybeans, wheat, sorghum,....etc fields everywhere. In my garden alone I have tomatoes, snap peas, bell peppers Jalapenos, Chile, onions, Brussel sprouts, cauliflower, broccoli, honeydew, cantaloupe, cucumbers, cilantro, red lettuce, potatoes, eggplant, radishes, and carrots. Fenced to keep the deer, rabbits and woodchucks out. Planted Cherry and peach trees as well as existing pear and apple trees. I'll kill 3 deer on my own property in the fall. Probably two bucks and a doe.

My home state and town, Albuquerque and NM is now an after thought. My only regret is not leaving sooner.

Get out while the getting is good.

IMG_2118 (2).JPG

IMG_2180 (2).JPG

IMG_2234 (2).JPG

IMG_2134 (2).JPG

IMG_2090 (2).JPG

The LAND is the really great thing about NM. It's the supposed leaders, the people who vote those supposed leaders into office, and the corrupt, criminal, and shitty people who thrive in that environment. I just moved out of that shithole.

I cannot even begin to tell you how great the area I'm living in is. Not to say there aren't lefties around here. But those weirdos and lefties keep their heads low and are strongly outnumbered. And if they are involved in criminal activity they are harshly dealt with. People here are good, decent, and overwhelmingly NORMAL. Lakes, creeks, rivers, water abounds. Critters everywhere. Farmers markets weekly, Lush gardens and fruit orchards abound. Corn, soybeans, wheat, sorghum,....etc fields everywhere. In my garden alone I have tomatoes, snap peas, bell peppers Jalapenos, Chile, onions, Brussel sprouts, cauliflower, broccoli, honeydew, cantaloupe, cucumbers, cilantro, red lettuce, potatoes, eggplant, radishes, and carrots. Fenced to keep the deer, rabbits and woodchucks out. Planted Cherry and peach trees as well as existing pear and apple trees. I'll kill 3 deer on my own property in the fall. Probably two bucks and a doe.

My home state and town, Albuquerque and NM is now an after thought. My only regret is not leaving sooner.

View attachment 114265

View attachment 114266

View attachment 114267

View attachment 114268

View attachment 114270
I need to call you sir! I apologize!

View attachment 114265

View attachment 114266

View attachment 114267

View attachment 114268

View attachment 114270
That looks and sounds like paradise!

bottom line is my **** safe in New Mexico ? heading down from Nevada

You should be alright down around Silver City, but I'm not guaranteeing that. No where near as bad as ABQ. Not sure where you are going to camp down there. But take precautions

You should be alright down around Silver City, but I'm not guaranteeing that. No where near as bad as ABQ. Not sure where you are going to camp down there. But take precautions
We experienced a bunch of equipment vandalism working down around Silver City. And I wouldn’t camp anywhere near Cobre/Bayard although it is beautiful country. Practice a little situational awareness and you should be ok.

Last edited:
?????? You are what you hate!

View attachment 114265

View attachment 114266

View attachment 114267

View attachment 114268

View attachment 114270

Soooo you moved away from the mountains to have a garden? Glad it’s working out for you!

Yet another thread on MM taking a turn to somewhere nobody would have ever expected!? I might get it back on track by posting more horror stories about home invasions (abq) and the time I ran into a gas station for less than a minute because the card reader wasn't working and had tools stolen out of the back of my truck (farmington)... now someone can post a thread defending the criminals paradise that is NM.

Yet another thread on MM taking a turn to somewhere nobody would have ever expected!? I might get it back on track by posting more horror stories about home invasions (abq) and the time I ran into a gas station for less than a minute because the card reader wasn't working and had tools stolen out of the back of my truck (farmington)... now someone can post a thread defending the criminals paradise that is NM.
Hey just remember all those thieves are children of god unless they are gay like priests!

You SS once again you have attempted to demin my Christian lifestyle ( and many others here)and our hearts to adhering to the God Word .What part of " I love the sinners but must stand against their sinful actions " no reply necessary ....as those on MM know you . Hate is spewed out by those who don't know Him.
971C3698-F2ED-4817-A19F-9563887B5FB5.jpeg

I Just love the way SS and some of the other ignorant fools post crap about Catholic priest, Goofy pics of televangelists, Stupid meme's of lousy actress's and generally try to tie all Christians to other (mostly famous ,well known or leaders) Christians who have fallen, sinned, or practice questionable ethics. I'm not Catholic so I see no need to answer for pedophile priests. I've never spent any time following televangelist. I don't really know you SS nor do I have any desire to. I try to keep my distance from morons and imbeciles. You remind me an awful lot of Joe Biden. Mindless and stupid enough to believe the BS and narrative the media, the establishment, and academia try and feed us all daily. You're obviously fat from being fed that crap and gladly want more. Eat sh!t SS, or should I say keep on eating sh!t. Your breath stinks.

I Just love the way SS and some of the other ignorant fools post crap about Catholic priest, Goofy pics of televangelists, Stupid meme's of lousy actress's and generally try to tie all Christians to other (mostly famous ,well known or leaders) Christians who have fallen, sinned, or practice questionable ethics. I'm not Catholic so I see no need to answer for pedophile priests. I've never spent any time following televangelist. I don't really know you SS nor do I have any desire to. I try to keep my distance from morons and imbeciles. You remind me an awful lot of Joe Biden. Mindless and stupid enough to believe the BS and narrative the media, the establishment, and academia try and feed us all daily. You're obviously fat from being fed that crap and gladly want more. Eat sh!t SS, or should I say keep on eating sh!t. Your breath stinks.
Shouldn’t you be getting ready for the photographer to show up and take pics of your house for Better Homes and Gardens magazine?

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom