Bear Appl Finished

Drew a summer tag in 2020 so this is 1st year I'm able to apply after the waiting period..Not expecting anything for me but my son has 14 points so we'll see.

Trying to decide where to put in with my 18pts. Put in for the same area I've been putting in for the last 18yrs or jump to a different unit and draw a multi season tag there.....

Anybody Receive a License Plate For Their Wheeler/UTV This Year?

I Sure The Hell Didn't Order a License Plate For My Wheeler!

It Ain't Street Legal & Never Will Be!

Wondering What's Up With That?

17 points and decided to just shoot for 18. No time this year because of my son’s swimming and the fact that I am going to draw my elk tag with 11 points. San Juan early rifle in my sights.

Anybody Receive a License Plate For Their Wheeler/UTV This Year?

I Sure The Hell Didn't Order a License Plate For My Wheeler!

It Ain't Street Legal & Never Will Be!

Wondering What's Up With That?

The OHV license plate is mostly being required so people can turn in OHV violators and they can actually be identified to punish them.

Apparently the legislature heard about some dude on the internet that is always barking about OHV abuse in Utah so they decided to do something about it to help be able to punish those violators more effectively.

Go figure the person complaining about the process that will help him ID offenders for the law…

Do I need to link to HELL-RIGHT bessy, just to remind ya?

Just a bear point this year. I’ve got other plans and no time for bears, but sometime in the next 10-20 years I should draw a bear tag.

I don't even want to disclose how many Utah bear points I've got.
It's almost embarrassing. haha

I just bought another point...yet again.
Seems like fall is fast filling my free time with a 2 week wilderness elk hunt and a very probable sheep hunt with my bro, not to mention the muzzleloader deer hunt with a grandson.

Too many bear points is a good problem to have.

Zeke

Ill tell you what Bear hunting gets in your blood I had never hunted them until I drew my summer tag in 2020 now I'm hooked. Maybe not quite as much as I am with Elk but close haha

The OHV license plate is mostly being required so people can turn in OHV violators and they can actually be identified to punish them.

Apparently the legislature heard about some dude on the internet that is always barking about OHV abuse in Utah so they decided to do something about it to help be able to punish those violators more effectively.

Go figure the person complaining about the process that will help him ID offenders for the law…

Do I need to link to HELL-RIGHT bessy, just to remind ya?

Hey Niller!

A TUNE-UP Has Never Required a License Plate!:D
Just a bear point this year. I’ve got other plans and no time for bears, but sometime in the next 10-20 years I should draw a bear tag.

I don't even want to disclose how many Utah bear points I've got.
It's almost embarrassing. haha

I just bought another point...yet again.
Seems like fall is fast filling my free time with a 2 week wilderness elk hunt and a very probable sheep hunt with my bro, not to mention the muzzleloader deer hunt with a grandson.

Too many bear points is a good problem to have.

Zeke
Burn them on a summer bait hunt Zeke, I'll even pack your bait and set your stand......if you shoot it with your bow.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom