Bear C-card Hits Today~~Maybe?

Good luck to you all. Hoping a hunting buddy draws his tag this year and plan to help and learn the unit/area for bear. Maybe put in next year in one of the units I have experience in with my points i have been building while hunting bear every year in Idaho. Utah with it's limited quote bear permit will be best chance for another big bear with my 16 points.

I applied with 16 points for multi season SJ as NR. I wanted the early fall hunt on SJ but they dropped it for NR. I was a Resident when I started…now I apply out of habit.

I'm guessing first thing in the morning. I think that lady at the DWR that is over the draws wants to get away from early results.

I am very fortunate…I now have my first unsuccessful of 2022 application season. Good luck to everybody. I am now going to be at 17 NR bear points.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom