Bear results

Sorry bud..I did not draw bear either.....But I did draw 1 of the only 10 Turkey tags for unit 8 Sandia distric for bow only. I'm pretty excited. Never seen the Turks there so if anyone has some pointers to share in PM, my ears are wide open.

>Sorry bud..I did not draw bear
>either.....But I did draw 1
>of the only 10 Turkey
>tags for unit 8 Sandia
>distric for bow only. I'm
>pretty excited. Never seen the
>Turks there so if anyone
>has some pointers to share
>in PM, my ears are
>wide open.

Congrats on your turkey tag!
I am sure you'll be able to get into them.

My son drew one of the five turkey tags for the rattlesnake area in unit 2. The crazy thing is he drew it last year also. Hey Colorado Bob how you been doing? This is Kevin from Aztec.

Bloodtrail,
I used to live in Abq. I would always see turkey sign hiking on the SE side. I forget the name of the trail but it is real close to I 40 and has a little waterfall at the bottom.

>Colin Neblett bear hunt for me!!!
> Pretty excited.

I love Colin Neblett!
If I see any sign while hiking out there, I'll be sure to PM you.

Congrats

Thank you all & for the info. Good luck out there!
Westsandiahunter I returned a PM to you.
Thanks NMhunter4life, I'll check it out.

Nmtaxi

there is a old logging road above Gravepit lake we sometime see bears up there name Maverick trail and near eagle nest trail name Tobly trail...

lots bears there...

good luck

vinihunt

>Nmtaxi
>
>there is a old logging road
>above Gravepit lake we sometime
>see bears up there name
>Maverick trail and near eagle
>nest trail name Tobly trail...
>
>
>lots bears there...
>
>good luck
>
>vinihunt

I need to pull out my GPS.
I have a few waypoints I can pass you way now. The areas were littered with bear sign late October during my deer hunt.

Im gonna be back out there soon, so I'll be able to see if anything is still in the area!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom