Bears out?

M

matt4695

Anyone make it out Bear hunting this weekend? If so, are there any bears out yet?

Went up by Palisades in Eastern Idaho on Friday the snow was still very deep in most places. Hiked around in snowshoes for awhile but did not see any bears or cut any tracks. I will try again this weekend. They have to come out sometime.

I agree, I've seen one Bear so far and it was in 32A. Does anyone have this tag, this boar was fricken TOAD. It's going to be late spring.

Hey i have a friend who's son has the tag and would love any kind of direction you could offer...they havent found any bears at all yet! Thanks

I didn't draw the cascade tag. But picked up a general tag hoping to find a bear out here on the east side of the state. No Huntin buddies out here yet!

- Austin A Atkinson
www.AAAOutdoors.com

Went turkey hunting in Orifino over the weekend and saw a nice bear. Couldn't do much with turkey load though.

Matt I drew the 32 tag as well. Looks like you already sent some info out and hopefully the kid gets a nice bear. If you don't mind I would love to get the general area at least. I spent 4 long days last week glassing, driving, hiking without seeing as much as a track or scat. I am probably going to give it a week or so off and then try and fill this darn tag.

Thanks.

Any new bear activity. Is the snow about average, more or less??? Hope the weather changes for the better in the next two weeks. That is when we will be up north for ten days.

Snowing in Boise this morning,I would wait if you can. McCall got 3-4 inches yesterday,,, then rain.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom