Beautiful Alaska Dalls!

1BigDeer

Found these on another forum. Said to be killed this fall. It said the first one was 44' X 44 1/8. The second one was 42 and change by 44 and change.
452ddc9e67889050.jpg

452ddcee67ca419b.jpg

WOW!!! Those are some world class rams for sure. that second one doesn't even look like a Dall he's so long..

Those are both beautiful rams, but HO-LY SH!T that second one is huge! I've got ram fever! Thanks for posting the pics. What web site or outfitter. Scott/couesbitten

That first ram is simply amazing! He has it all...mass and length; a record book ram, for sure. Too bad the hunter didn't take a better photo. A booner Dall is one of the rarest trophies of all. I would like to see more photos of this brute.

The second ram is impressive, but he is weak in mass. Still wouldn't pass him up, though.

Both are trophies of a lifetime. Congrats to the hunters!

Those are unbelievable sheep! Do you know where in Alaska they were killed? Outfitter?
We need more information! Great pics

I'd love to see a better picture of that first ram. He is an absolutely gorgeous sheep. The 2nd one is outstanding as well, but I think that first ram is even better and another picture would do him justice.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom