Beef Prices will rise

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
So the freezers are full- pork,chicken,ribs, Deer and Elk. Also have the frozen veggies,freezer jams etc.
This will be our first freeze dried burger. 93% lean. You don't want fatty beef . This should last 10 years sealed with oxy absorbers in Mylar Bags. With a chamber vacuum sealer the bags get fully evacuated and make the shelf life another 5 years. With veggies we can get 30 years shelf life I believe.
These burgers will be rehydrated uncooked. So with the lean composition I will have to cook them in a skillet or Blackstone Grill for example.
We have 8 eight trays like this. To use extra space we are making .meatballs.
20240210_122645.jpg
20240210_124310.jpg
20240210_124302.jpg

Save one and make a post in 2054. I won't be here, but it should be interesting. :)

I believe everyone should have an emergency supply of food and water.
I wont be here in 2024 Eel. Lucky if I hit 2034 or 2044. I have some emergency water, a little ammo too, lol.
Send me some Crab and some Lingcod and I'll fix you right up. 😁

I wont be here in 2024 Eel. Lucky if I hit 2034 or 2044. I have some emergency water, a little ammo too, lol.
Send me some Crab and some Lingcod and I'll fix you right up. 😁
My friends freeze dried meals are great!

Crab for Super Bowl Sunday here. $7.49/lb for whole cooked crab.

My friends freeze dried meals are great!

Crab for Super Bowl Sunday here. $7.49/lb for whole cooked crab.
It's that much per pound here today. The store had Lobster Tails ( 6 oz ) for $5.79 /ea so we had that and Shrimp Salad for dinner. I took out some BabyBacks for Game tomorrow. Wings just didn't interest me this weekend. Dungeness is the best food on the planet though.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom