Been away for a while.Did I miss anything?

maxcarp

Due to health issues,I have had to put hunting and shooting on the back burner for a while,so I did not log in to MM very often like I used to.I had a deer tag back in Oct,but had to cancel my hunt since my mom was sick.Now My health,especially my eyesight has recovered,and I am ready to hunt again.I see Founder has made some upgrades which is a big plus.Are the crew still here at the Campfire?Is that guy Bess still here?

Thanks for the welcome! good to hear from you guys. I am doing fine now. I had issues with my eyes, but all that has been fixed thanks to the miracle of modern medicine. I will be checking in more often, especially when deer season comes up. I do believe Homer was still Homer the last time I was here.

Welcome back. Some of us don’t have to change our handle every few months. Bobcat Bess has had quite a few. ???? Ether founder hasn’t been cutting off many as of late. Or some of the fellows are behaving. ?

Hey maxcarp!

You did Miss something that'll go down in MM History!

Homer & the Boys Run Ocho/440 & a few others off downstairs in the Political Forum!

It Took a While!

I Can't even Imagine the Mood that dude is in as we Speak!

Well Bess,sorry I missed it! I can say that I did not miss any of the rants or sniping that went with all that.Now back to all the fun stuff!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom