before and after

nfh

Long Time Member
sprayed another elk head that i found this year.

THE NORTH FORK HUNTER
boiled2.jpg

bolied3.jpg

100_0619.jpg

100_0621.jpg

Hey,
what's up? So you're guys' horning hunting slowed down? Are you down for the year. I've been finding quite a few deer horns the last couple of weekends. I am done though, the grass is way to tall and the mosquitos and ticks are out big time... Did you put in for your licenses. let me know if you need me to come videotape this year.....

robbie,

season has only began for us, we are going to try to hit another mountain range and try out a new area. school gets done this thursaday, so next week we are hitting it hard, than i leave for vaction and when i get back i start work, i will be working 10-14 hour days with no problem but i get friday-sunday off so that gives me a three day week to get serious. i have a couple of trails to hit yet, my dad and brad and i went up saturday and the trail was snowed in, it is going to take half a month to melt or more. the grass is coming up good but i will spend a lot of time in the timber since the elk tend to stay away from the open areas. i didnt get my moose,sheep or goat tag but hopefully i can get my late bull elk tag and antelope. if i get that late bull elk tag im holding off for a 370 inch bull or bigger. im going to take advanagte of that tag and wait for those yellowstone monsters to migrate out. oh yeah the other morning there was a turkey gobbling in front of my house, maybe we should of went down to my land on the river..later

THE NORTH FORK HUNTER
michael

yep, there is a bullet hole, thats the way i found it, i bet that made a late season hunter a little upset.

THE NORTH FORK HUNTER

LAST EDITED ON May-16-06 AT 03:53PM (MST)[p]hey rob, this is littlebrink, are you coming back up to go turkey hunting? just curious, talk to you later

Thats probably why he died.. Crappy shot! a few rounds into the brush, antlers, and butt.
buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom