Beginners luck

• Thread starter SoutherBowhunter
  • Start date
S

SoutherBowhunter

I took my little girl out to our friends farm this past Saturday. We were walking over to feed the cows and she kept saying deer. I was thinking she was getting the animals confused so I set her down and she ran over and pulled this shed out of the mud. Not the biggest but this will forever be my favorite. The two tines were sticking up with the rest buried and she still managed to pick it out! Pretty good for a kid who isn't two yet

4801baysfirst_antler.jpg

It's all about the memories. That is great!

I don't think there is any other quality
so essential to success of any kind as the
quality of perseverance. It overcomes
almost everything, even nature.
-John D. Rockefeller

Thanks guys.

I always think its good to get the little ones outdoors early on. I packed her in her around on the bow hunt this last year. Made for a tough hunt but for memories I will never forget. I only hope she continues to love the outdoors.

That's better than any shed you'll find! Easter my 5 y.o daughter found one side of a set, closely followed by my 7 y.o son finding the other side. Means more to me than the rest of the bone pile in the garage!

That is great, probably one of the best easter egg hunts they will ever have! Glad you kids were able to get out and have a good time. I bet they were both pretty excited. I agree 100% nothing I ever find will top my little girls first shed.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom