Benelli Rifle???

• Thread starter Oregon Fishing Guide
  • Start date
O

Oregon Fishing Guide

I just bought a Benelli .300 mag with a sworovski scope on it yesterday. It is a real nice looking semi-auto. I got such a great deal on it that I would have been a fool to pass it up. However I have never even seen a Benelli rifle before and was wondering if any of you know much about it and would share some info.
By the way, I haven't been on here for quite a while so you old timers that remember me I just want to say howdy and hope things are going well for you. Later, Jon

not much help i know but i think that rifle came out 1-2 years ago. if you watch the OLN channel, benelli american safari has a show that runs too often, but they are shooting those rifles on plains game in Africa. looks like a good gun, great looking for a semi.

OFG , LONG TIME and welcome back . You did good , that rifle is gonna be great , Benelli makes great guns period , and then to have it topped with quality glass , man you better come down to NM finally . I know you and your son thought about it a few years back for a smoke pole hunt , now your carrying a top notch rifle, come on down .....Good to see you back , lets see some sturgon....

HOPE ITS BETTER THAN THEIR SUPER BLACK EAGLE!
THE BEST PIECE OF CRAP I OWN!
Rackmaster

Hey NMHuntNutt1,
Thanks for the help on the Benelli. I just can't see how I can go wrong however that's all I needed was another rifle. A guy can never have too many. I just bought my wife a .270 for Christmas and I bought myself a .340 weatherby a bit before CHristmas but I thought if anyone deserved a new rifle it was me. Anyway, we still want to come to New Mexico and hunt elk in the worse way. One of these days I will surprise you with a call about that. I wish that New Mexico would go to a point system. That would help. My son and I hunted mule deer here in Oregon last fall with out muzzle loaders and each got a fair deer. They were about 24-25 inches. It wsa a great time. Well, again thanks for the help and if you ever get out here in Oregon let me know and I wil get you into some fishing. Later, Jon

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom