Benghazi, look at facts

Anaconda

Very Active Member
Look at all of the facts regarding the Benghazi incident.
Make a mental ?list? of everything leading up to the attack, the attack itself, and the aftermath, including the White house response, and all of the public statements from President Obama and his administration.

The list will be very long, feel free to disregard anything you think is not trustworthy, the list will still be very long, with hundreds of bits of information.

Now, ask yourself, what fits with all the facts, what scenario ?fits? with all the facts, what explanation covers everything that has happened regarding the attack on our consulate, the murders and the White house reaction afterwards ?

There are only two possible conclusions that any rational, sane person can come to.

#1 The decision to deny extra security, and to deny military help during the attack was purely political, and made with out regard for the lives of Americans, but only considering the Presidents re-election effort.
The aftermath is a massive cover-up, a huge effort to lie to and mis-lead the American people until after the election.

The only other explanation that fits all the facts is;

#2 Massive incompetence. On the part of the President and his closest advisers. Is it possible that what we are seeing isn't intentional, but just a sign of incredible stupidity ?

Can anyone come up with any other explanation that fits all the facts ?

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

LAST EDITED ON Oct-27-12 AT 07:42PM (MST)[p]You have more facts than the republicans in congress have to date, isn't that special.

Stay thirsty my friends

So, 440, seriously, can you think of ANY scenario that fits the known facts, where Obama does not look like a lieing piece of chit, a bewildered idiot or both ?

Anaconda, I can't believe you just asked a Idiot to judge another Idiot, and both are liars to the tenth degree.

RELH

The republicans in congress who know more than you do aren't calling Obama a liar , you don't think they have the guts or is it they don't want to help Romney?

So far it's unproven accusations and simple BS from biased souces like FOX you're running on, that may be good enough for idiots like RELH but everyone else should demand more before they pass judgement .

Stay thirsty my friends

Looks like Dude woke up from his hangover and decided to post some more B.S. to enlighten all of us.

RELH

>The republicans in congress who know
>more than you do
>aren't calling Obama a liar

Actually, on Face the nation this morning, McCain said almost word for word what I said, that it is either a massive politically motivated cover up of a failed foreign policy, or evidence of incompetent idiots.

So, 440, would you care to address my question ?
Is there any scenario you can think of that doesn't make Obama look really bad ?

Yeah she's black you sure couldn't.

Did I say Obama was going to come off looking good? I think when 4 dead amereicas are the issue there's nothing good about it. but leave it to wingnuts to find a silver lining.

Stay thirsty my friends

Bottom Line; Obama thought that by blaming the attacks on a video he could contiue this false narrative that Al queda has been defeated.

Obama is not as brilliant as some may think. He lied for political gain, and as a result we have 4 dead americans. Than he has the audacity to blame republicans for politicizing the attacks. What a hypocrit.

Here is the real question. Why would he use a video as a cover up with the risk of getting exposed? I think it had an awful lot to do with a close election.

>LAST EDITED ON Oct-27-12
>AT 07:42?PM (MST)

>
>You have more facts than the
>republicans in congress have to
>date, isn't that special.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay thirsty my friends

LOL...seriously dude you gotta quit lying to yourself...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom