Berry Blaster is kind of a big deal

alp75

Very Active Member
Don't know what happened to the last one, but here we go again.

LOL. Before anybody gets super offended by this post, remember it is in good fun. Mildly offended is acceptable.

So in reading a thread in the elk section titled "score?" you will find these two posts by BB.

"Nocwalker this ought to be pretty close, remember you can't count velvet and that adds quite a bit to his size....but since i get paid to know how to score and kill these things i ought to be close......"

and

"Dude, i'm not trying to be mean about this, however i get paid cause i know my stuff, working for an outfitter that has killed 6 370+ bulls in the last 6 years including one that grosses 393 as a typical 6, never in my entire experience of hunting have i come across a bull with a 24" sword. not once. if you think that this a 24" sword you will be sorely disappointed when you shoot him.....trust me"

Well, it kind of made me think of this....

Did ya just have to be a ##### adam??? haha i had hoped that would get buried but oh well....;-) ;-)

i'll never live that one down......haha

littlebeaver.jpg

Like I said, it's all in good fun.

Why do you think I don't post all that often. Eventually I'll stick my foot in my mouth!

You left out the best part though alp...

...ole Ron Burgundy then went on to include in his score a mystery 5th mass measurment on account of the 7th point...hahahaha...

Hope those paychecks aren't too big or whoever's signing them is getting screwed! LOL

So the real question is...did anyone kill that bull?? Regardless of what he would tape to he's a beautiful looking elk.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom