Bessy egress speach (unauthorized)

B_F_E

Long Time Member
As Bessy didn't get to bid adieu,
post some things he might of said...

!!! ADIOS AMIGOS/PENDEJOS !!!

!!! REMEMBER THERES ONLY ONE bobcat !!!

!!! HI MANNY !!!

OVER 11,000 POSTS AND THIS WHAT I GET!!!!

JUDAS FRICKEN PRIEST!!!!!

WTF!!!!!!

4ac3af050ac899ca.jpg

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!

4ac3af1e0bc54d7d.jpg

Forget the cat, glad he is gone, he was nothing but a jackass on this site. Much better without him on here.

Meat_saw your name should be "spoon" because your just stirring the pot!!!!!!!

"Life's tough... It's even tougher if you're stupid."
- John Wayne

MS when you post as much as the legend maybe then people will give a S#it what you say. LONG LIVE THE CAT!!! :)

BOO FRICKEN HOO !!! this is one of my favs

know one cares what you fellas think, the site is alot better with him off. Regardless of how many posts someone makes.

I hate cats.

>know one cares what you fellas
>think, the site is alot
>better with him off. Regardless
>of how many posts someone
>makes.

Especially if you open a new user so nobody knows who you are when you make moronic posts...

HAZMAT

>know one cares what you fellas
>think, the site is alot
>better with him off. Regardless
>of how many posts someone
>makes.
>
>I hate cats.

Here is some study material to help with the future usage of KNOW vs. NO. It's relatively easy to distinguish between the two. JFP!!!

NO

1. (a negative used to express dissent, denial, or refusal, as in response to a question or request)
2. (used to emphasize or introduce a negative statement): Not a single person came to the party, no, not a one.
3. not in any degree or manner; not at all (used with a comparative): He is no better.
4. not a (used before an adjective to convey the opposite of the adjective's meaning): His recovery was no small miracle.
?adjective
5. not a (used before a noun to convey the opposite of the noun's meaning): She's no beginner on the ski slopes.
?noun
6. an utterance of the word ?no.?
7. a denial or refusal: He responded with a definite no.
8. a negative vote or voter: The noes have it.
?verb (used with object)
9. to reject, refuse approval, or express disapproval of.
?verb (used without object)
10. to express disapproval.
?Idiom
11. no can do, Informal. it can't be done.

KNOW

1. to perceive or understand as fact or truth; to apprehend clearly and with certainty: I know the situation fully.
2. to have established or fixed in the mind or memory: to know a poem by heart; Do you know the way to the park from here?
3. to be cognizant or aware of: I know it.
4. be acquainted with (a thing, place, person, etc.), as by sight, experience, or report: to know the mayor.
5. to understand from experience or attainment (usually fol. by how before an infinitive): to know how to make gingerbread.
6. to be able to distinguish, as one from another: to know right from wrong.
7. Archaic. to have sexual intercourse with.
?verb (used without object)
8. to have knowledge or clear and certain perception, as of fact or truth.
9. to be cognizant or aware, as of some fact, circumstance, or occurrence; have information, as about something.
?noun
10. the fact or state of knowing; knowledge.
?Idioms
11. in the know, possessing inside, secret, or special information.
12. know the ropes, Informal. to understand or be familiar with the particulars of a subject or business: He knew the ropes better than anyone else in politics.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

"Regardless of how many posts someone makes."

Sounds just like the Bee if you ask me... and yes he's entitled to his opinion but i liked and miss ol Bessy, couldn't give $02. for what this newbie thinks.

Joey

MOST OF THE PISSCUTTER POSTS ON THIS SITE WOULD HAVE GONE NOWHERE WITHOUT THE CAT ITS FUNNY BECAUSE ALL YOU SORRY ASS POSTERS THAT HIDE YOUR PROFILE AND THEN TALK LIKE YOU ARE HIDING FROM SOMEONE NOT BESSY IM GOING TO MISS THE CAT !!!!!

I will drink to that, 9 lives and he has only used up one.
He's got along ways to go yet.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

there like................4727 of them!!!
all......... well 4725 are classic and so hard to choose!

4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

Farewell to one of my favorite web personalities. He was clever, insightful, and obnoxious all at the same time. But in the end no litter box could contain him. Afterall, you get a dog and they will give you years of loyal service, but no man can ever own a cat.

ADDIOS AMIGO!!

LAST EDITED ON Oct-01-09 AT 07:24AM (MST)[p]F-U sage. i have no reason to open a new user name. you think i haven't said enough times i wont miss him under this under "killerbee"?? i have been polite enough to stay out of the "bobcat " thread latly. including the one with founder.

so unless you want me to jump right back in , i'd keep you azz, i mean mouth shut.

F-U sage. i have no reason to open a new user name. you think i haven't said enough times i wont miss him under this under "killerbee"?? i have been polite enough to stay out of the "bobcat " thread latly. including the one with founder.

so unless you want me to jump right back in , i'd keep you azz, i mean mouth shut.

no, i need to get that:)

fact is, i gained a little respect for ol' bess at the end.

Whats always been my beef with the big posters?
you contribute NOTHING to the HUNTING part of the site.
i was blown away when i read about him going above and beyond helping Stinky out on his hunt. if it was a vote, after reading that thread, i would vote to have him come back.
and maybe even P.M. the guy with an appology, maybe.
sure the b.s. part gets old. but at least he was contributing to the HUNTING aspect of a HUNTING forum.

but one thing we can see. the ol' founder could give a crap less about how many posts some of you have either:)

but surely you should see it's obvious that i could care less if i ruffle anyone feathers. so the crack about the guy with 5 posts being me is stupid. but hey, i wouldn't expect anything else .

I think that is what the campfire section is for. Dosen't have to be about hunting just giving each other crap about various subjects. Burning off some steam, giving your two cents. laughing at other people, you know stuff you do around the campfire. Bess could spend time around my fire anytime.

"Sounds just like the Bee if you ask me... and yes he's entitled to his opinion but i liked and miss ol Bessy..."

What's the matter Bee did you get a little stung by my truthful comment? "Sounds just like you" is right and you even agreed and made my point for me. To bad you can't get along, got to F-U people to communicate. You're the idiot and as far as contributing about hunting, all i've read from you is some bragging of your old lady, a animal left wounded overnight because your ego wanted her to shoot your new little Bee size pop gun, and a bunch of putting your feet down in that tiny little mouth of yours.

I know, Bee, try going away and see how many guys make posts about how they want you to come back!

Don't threaten me punk!

Joey

Opinions posted by some people are way "over the top", as they say. Bessie liked it up there.

Opinions posted by some of these new guys, are like listening to my 16 year old nephew......you can hear him talkin', and while somewhat humorous, there isn't much solid information coming your way.

Killerbee and this MS guy, have little or no value to the sight at this point. Talkin' crap to older users will not aid in their acceptance around here.

I have seen little from Killerbee that will make be think he will EVER have a valid opinion about anything.

At least Bessie kept his hat in the ring; agree with him or not, there was a different viewpoint to think about.

ohhhhh no! the cat will never share a camp fire with most anypone. the poody tat is far to shy for that. heck, he'd barely eat... talk less and when it was time forb bed he'd drive his quad up the road to the secluded spot he hid his extended cab truck in and sleep in the cab. regardless of the fact we had 6 extra cots in heated tents. that guy is far too concerned with feeling like hes taking advantage of hospitality. the freakin cat rules. heck uva guy.

hey bessy! we already booked u a room in colorado and need help. ur a$$ WILL be there! GOT IT!
nov 1. deer hunt baby! ohand bring tk..... i need someone to fight with.

4a9df39b7d637eb0.jpg

silly liberals, paychecks are for workers!

I hear the cat dang near choked on a fur ball! but its all ok now, his neighbor came to the rescue in the nick of time.

I guess this is the heimlich maneuver for cats?

4ac4cc7543117e23.jpg

>I'll tune you up.
>Want to take this off MM
>!!!!
>
>
>Long live the cat.

The only tune-up BCB ever gave was to a fat girl in the back of his double-wide!...

Bobcat is good people...
I was sitting in the hospital with my wife two weeks ago,after her last ordeal, and got a phone call from him out of the blue, wanting to send his condolences about the passing of my father in law, and telling me how bad he felt that I never got to take him on his LE elk hunt. He also wanted to wish the wife well and hoped she was doing ok. You don't get calls like that from many close friends.
I really appreciated the thought and him taking time to call and visit with me for a few minutes..
I wished I could have got down and spent time around the stinky campfire as I had planned, and got to visit with the "cat", but that all went down the tube as I "got" to spend every Sept weekend in the hospital.
Thanks Chris... Long live the cat!
Rick

Well a guy who does gestures like that must be a good man. I will admit his internet style was not really my cup of tea but it is good to hear about the "real" Bobcat.

I for one never said that he was not a good person, I did not care for him on this site, I felt he was an ass and I said that I will not miss him. Sounds like off the puter he is a real swell guy.

Met Bessy last year, he had dinner with me and my family.

Quiet and humble and you couldn't find a nicer person. Talked a lot of hunting and had a good conversation.

I shake my head when I hear all the negativity about him. He truly cares about the deer and elk herds. Wish I had his email.

Hopefully, he will come back on this site. However, I doubt he will and I don't blame him.

>Met Bessy last year, he had
>dinner with me and my
>family.
>
>Quiet and humble and you couldn't
>find a nicer person.
>Talked a lot of hunting
>and had a good conversation.
>
>
>I shake my head when I
>hear all the negativity about
>him. He truly cares
>about the deer and elk
>herds. Wish I had
>his email.
>
>Hopefully, he will come back on
>this site. However, I
>doubt he will and I
>don't blame him.

woodruff, check your PM's...thanks

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-01-09 AT 09:52PM (MST)[p]sorry for the delay-

so let me get this strait;

i absolutly stay away from all BOBCATBESS threads that have been posted,to keep it civil, out of the blue- some handjobber tries to claim it is me who started a new name for moster muleys just so i could bad mouth BBB {when i've done it 1000 times under my name} i proceed to tell the dipchit how much of a "dipchit" he is, and "i'm" the one stirring the pot?? there are some real fools around.

remember - i dont give a crap what you think, try as you may sage- you wont run me off. you have far less chance now that i know your trying. you will never "tell" me to stay out of your way. you are nothing more than what my dog leaves in my yard each morning.

as long as the "5000 post club" keeps playing "neal and bob" you'll always have the same issues. once this becomes a "hunting " site we'll all get along because we enjoy the great outdoors.

and to think, killer was feeling bad for making assumtions of the ol' BOBCAT on being one of the piles of dog^^^. i was impressed with his helping of the stinkystomper. as long as he has the same MO as the rest of the jokers, that try and run this forum, guess no one will beg him back.

probably wont hear from sage tonight, i'm sure he is "spooning" with another 5000-er.

I think the BOBCAT has "Just Gone Hunting"--Hope he and/or one of his family nail that Monster Muley!!!

Rump

Bee, you're a hard case. If you want to get it straight, you've made your "anti" stance on old bessy plain to read in past threads, no matter what you claim. I didn't say it was you, i said it sounded just like you...and it did, it does, the shoe fits...

Doesn't matter what anybody says, you are wrapped up in you own little fantasy land of everybody's out to get you, especially the "big" guys with lots of posts. As far as i know, nobody with a lot of posts in the past, did anything other than to advise you try to get along. This has been continually misenturpeted by you in that warped head of yours. Your colors have been shown, the jig is up, well, it's to late now, and that's too bad.

The very first time we "spoke" to each other on this site, i expressed my reservations to even respond to your question as it seemed from what i had observed, that every post you seem to get involved in, turns into a lengthy self important pissen match. How true that reservation has turned out to be.

You are just not worth the time and in my opinion a blaring example of dead weight trash to this website! I refuse to play your silly games. Just understand that your threats, silly misconceptions, and outright lies, don't disturb me to the point of me not doing what i normally do. I actually feel sorry for you and those that must have to be around you! Again, good luck!

Joey

nice digout.

you are truley a dipchit.

i said absolutly nothing to you. YOU are the one trying to start it up.

if you think you can make those cracks with no response your a fool. remeber, it was peaceful quiet till "you" made the the wise crack.

but you'll run me outta here in no time right??

>
>
>Doesn't matter what anybody says, you
>are wrapped up in you
>own little fantasy land of
>everybody's out to get you,
>especially the "big" guys with
>lots of posts.

Oh that's no fantasy. I AM out to get KillerBee. I think of nothing else. I live it, breathe it, sleep it. I lay awake at night trying to figure a way to outsmart the ol' Bee. He's just too darn cagey to beat.

LMMFAO!. I doubt if anyone here would remember KillerBee a week and half from now if he fell off the face of the internet. And he isn't worth the time we give him. Hey Bee, I know how you like it when I post pictures. This one's for you.
4ac5849759f38c2b.jpg

Long live the Cat!!!

you thought that was " a good one"?? really?

you just posted a picture of a second rate actor in a sit com.

man you are quik, i dont know how i'd ever compete .

congrats on showing everyone how big of idiots try and run this forum.

did you at least give SAGE a kiss and tell him you loved him before you left?

once he called in the backups- you guys seem awfull close.............. wheres d-13?

LMAO for the hundredth time NVB!! Dude you have got to be the funniest guy I've never met!! :) Thanks for all you do!!

Killerbee...seriously dude I have NEVER seen you post ANYTHING positive about HUNTING on here...just argue argue argue...also Joey would whoop your ass in a second!! I'm not going to respond back to you so don't waste your time writing me back either...I'll be up in the hills diggin a hole in the ground...Joey how deep does it need to be again?? ;-)

~Z~

along with your buddies, you can lick my %#@! as far as im concerned. again, remember, i took the "easy " road and was being polite. you dipchits called it up, so there you have it. antoher post gone bad , by some "5000 posts" guy thinking he will run this forum.

judging by bobcat, i'd say that wont fly here -idiot

LAST EDITED ON Oct-02-09 AT 00:47AM (MST)[p]KB-DOUCHED...we've all been KB-DOUCHED!! LONG LIVE THE CAT!! Hope to meet him one day...

~Z~

Way to F-up this post Napoleon!!(Killerbee) You obviously dont care for Bess or any of his friends, soooooo stay out of the thread. If you posted something about stroking Homos in a truck stop bathroom, we probably wouldn't chime in on your post....Well actually that was a bad example, we probably would. What I am saying is you are a hypocrite!! All you a talked a bout was Bess and his negative posts. Well take you own advice and STFU!!! Cats have 9 lives Bees have only one stinger. Hopefully you will use it soon you drone!

LAST EDITED ON Oct-02-09 AT 07:59AM (MST)[p]Killer B, Rule #1 when talking on the puter like you are 6'4" 250 don't post pictures that show your little 5"6" 150 frame. Just get back in your 12 inch lifted p.o.s Ford that makes up for your size and go do some road hunting. The only thing you have posted is some raghorns and a goat your wife wounded. Get a life. I'm sure the hours you spend pounding keys on this site could be used better with your kids. Later, I'm heading out East for Deer hunt so I won't see your misspeelled b.s. combaackk four ahwhile.

RE: Bessy egress speech (unauthorized)

In summary, one of the impressive things about Bessy's # of posts was how he liked to scrap, kinda relentless/passionate.
I mean after a while all these post start running together, IE;
? where can I find a good deer with little effort ?
? SFW, would you answer this question ?
? Which binoculars should I use ?
? Why do DIY hunters have more hair on their nut-sack ?
? Is that ethical ?
? Guess whos boobies ? (my favorite)

Seriously, Bessy never wore down !
He contributed more to this site than all these little new pencil-necks, heaped into one big pile.

I think Bessy finally even wore down Founder, that's why he threw him under the bus by dissin on him over spending to much time here, & I know its your site and all but that was not cool IMO

Kilowatt even seemed a little testy the other day, maybe we are wearing him down too ...which made me conclude maybe its just a natural progression, maybe we grow-up, lose interest, or move on.

Whatever the case the ol' cat wont die, he'll just fade away... :)

RE: Bessy egress speech (unauthorized)

alright, last post on this one, i gotta head out deer hunting.

simply put, sage basically called me out on the thread , i reponded, and some of you dont like it. i stayed out of all the bobcat threads as to not start this up.

i also said that after reading stinky's post i gained a whole new respect for bobcat. from the guy that posts on here , i would have never guessed him to go out of his way to help like that. he did, and i think that is top notch. i could handle Bobcat, and some of the others if even 1/2 of the posts were hunting posts. that would be great. i'd love to hear his take on the hunt. that IS the reason 90% of everyone logs on to Monster Muleys.

try as some of you may, your not going to "run me outta here", cause i dont take the responses that seriously. and it cracks me up that some can do all the name calling they want, no big deal, but if i return it - i'm being a jerk. c'mon, are you serious? you cant expect to pull that and not get it right back.

as NASCARR88 says, i'm talking like i'm 6'5" 250. not really, i dont hide behind anything. there is no reason for me to make a new member name , just to make the same responce i make all the time. as a matter of fact you "over guessed" my size, thats 5'7" 145 :) but the " meet after school , by the buss" to settle this is retarded.

keep watching, i'm sure we'll "go rounds" on another thread sometime, but again, it wont be me taking the first pot shot, just replying to someone elses. if you dont want to hear it, dont start it.....

LOL. Actually it should say "freaking Utard mormons! They are always secretly banding together and sticking it to the rest of us non-mormon Utards"!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom