best archery shop in Utah

travishunter3006

Very Active Member
I really have enjoyed Wilde Arrow for quite ome years now and have never been disapointed with thei service, who do you prefer and why?

Wilde Arrow is my favorite too. But I live up North and so it makes sense to work with them. They have always treated me well and have been very helpful.

FH

My best friend works there, so maybe thats why the servie has always been great??? haha who knows? How much do you like their newshop over the old one?

Wilde Arrow, Humphrys, and Jakes are my favorites. All are top qualiyt shops. But, I still take all my "technical" concerns to "G" at UAC. (Haven't been there yet this year though)

I like the new shop a lot better. That said, I now live in Bountiful, so that may be weighing heavily in that opinion. Good guys and all are trying very hard to help.

FH

I Live in Midvale and the Trip to Wilde Arrow is well worth it, great service, clean shop and comfortable Enviorment. i plan on buying a Bow from them soon:)

I drive from the uintah basin 3 hours one way to UAC lots and lots of trial and error has finally ended when I found UAC "G" is the man he is an archery scientist- I hope he stays around along time. UAC all the way

humpherys is the best shop around. i have been to a lot of shops. and by far they are the best.

>I drive from the uintah basin
>3 hours one way to
>UAC lots and lots of
>trial and error has finally
>ended when I found UAC
>"G" is the man he
>is an archery scientist- I
>hope he stays around along
>time. UAC
>all the way

The best part about UAC is the business they generate for other archery shops having to fix their mistakes... Go "G" man!

UAC All the way. G is a good friend of mine but all that aside you wont find shop with better service and the smartest tech around.

the best shop in utah is humphries archery in american fork. it has great service and the people there really know what they are doing.

G at UAC knows more about bows than anyone in the USA probably in the world. He will watch you shoot and just fix anything that is out of place. He is the GOD of the bow hunting world. Utah Archery Center!!!!!!!!

wilde arrow. no matter whats going on down at the G man's shop, wilde arrow still has better service, turn around and repeat business than any other shop around.

No one but G will touch my bow. I've seen several guys come into his shop after buying a bow at humphries, they plop down around 1600 and still end up going to G for tuning...

Humphries is terrible!!! Everything that they have done on my bow has had to be fixed or replaced. I have been to several shops and i really dont play favorites. The best service ive had has been at Salt Lake Archery and Wilde Arrow.

Wasatch is a h#$ll no!!!!!! the guy i hunt with took his bow there and I could have done better. the timing was off by a half inch and im not joking. the cams where tilted so bad to one side it would almost over rotate. but I gotta give it to Wild arrow they came threw for him and fixed it..

Wilde Arrow in Centerville tuned and got my bow ship shape... Jeremiah in there was very knowledgable and you can tell he loves the sport. They have a great environment and I felt more like Jeremiah was educating me on products rather than selling them to me. When I get my Hoyt for Christmas this year, it will be from Wilde Arrow.

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

>Wilde Arrow in Centerville tuned and
>got my bow ship shape...
>Jeremiah in there was very
>knowledgable and you can tell
>he loves the sport. They
>have a great environment and
>I felt more like Jeremiah
>was educating me on products
>rather than selling them to
>me. When I get my
>Hoyt for Christmas this year,
>it will be from Wilde
>Arrow.
>
>
>"Therefore, wo be unto him that
>is at ease in Zion!"
>2 Ne. 28: 24

If you buy a Hoyt what will you do about your user name? ;-)

ELKaholic you don't know what you are talking about,I know this guy and he would not let somthing out of his shop that was bad, also no one has ever tried to contact him about a problem. This guy would have gave him his money back and paid to have someone else fix it if needed. This guy is honest and fair. I would take my bow to Wasatch any day.

Terry at TNT Archery is the man to see in Southern Utah. He just opened a new shop with an indoor range and they have league shoots during the week. Terry is great and willing to help out with any needs you have. Great guy.

Jeff

"Terry at TNT Archery is the man to see in Southern Utah. He just opened a new shop with an indoor range and they have league shoots during the week. Terry is great and willing to help out with any needs you have. Great guy."

+1

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom