Best binoculars under $350

longpoke

I have a friend that is looking for his first pair of 10x42 binoculars, and only wants to spend $350. I looked at the Bushnell Elites for him, but they were a bit to high. I have not bought binoculars in years, since I went to Swarovski, and told him I would help research a good deal. Any help would be appreciated.

IMHO the best 10x42 available in that price range would be the Minox 10x42 BL which would cost less but still be the finest up to $350.00

If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
212-753-5128
[email protected]

I was in the same boat as your friend. I only had about $350. I ended up getting the Nikon Monarch 10x42. I absolutely love them. Of course they are not Swarovski's, but they are awesome for the money. The local hunting store had them for about $370, but I got them online for $280. I have used them quite a bit this year and I have no complaints.

Nikon Monarchs are a great vaue for the $300 tag they carry for the money they are hard to beat

THE LORD IS MY ROCK
NRA LIFE MEMBER
HUNTING PASS IT ON

I'd also go with the Minox... You can shop around and pick up Nikon ATB's for around $225 or so. I bought my dad a pair of Nikons a few years ago, I think thier heavy and to be honest are not that spectacuar for the money. For the most part you're paying for the name.

I purchased the Minox 10x42 BL's from Doug and couldn't be happier with them. I, too, thought about the Nikon Monarchs but went with the Minox instead. I'm glad I did.

Couldn't be happier with my Monarch 10x42s. Buy online for a lot less than the stores.

"Whatever you are, be a good one."
- Abraham Lincoln

Don't overlook porro prism binos because you get a lot more bang for the buck with them vs a roof prism. The new Leupold porro prism Cascades with internal focus would be hard to beat, and they're well under $350.00.....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom