Best Cold Beer to go with that burger........

lve2143

Very Active Member
A GOOD burger, fast food, home cooked
or something in between sometimes....hell,
Mostimes requires a good, high quality...
Cold'Beer. What do you gent's pop open as
the opening kickoff is in the air ??

I'm probably a little off-breed, as it's
Coors Original for me.

What would that be for you ??

Lar

Not much of a beer drinker latley, I'm kind of on the segrams kick. But if I do it's usually a St Pually's Girl....I like the chick on the label :)

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Anything with alcohol, in it. Right now I'm in a Miller High life phase, but i'll drink what ever...Bud light, Miller lite, Mouth wash and vodka......i'm not picky.

Right now Im having a Keystone Light but my favorate has to be Samuel Adams Boston Lager. I also really like Bud Light Lime and Cheladas and well there are Fat Tires and Full Sail Ale. Oh, hell I just really like beer.

Man Law #217

-NO Fruit in Beer!

limes.....you want an umbrella with that drink sister? Does your boyfriend wanna beer?

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

MGD used to be a favorite, now I will just take some Crystal Light.

--I'm looking for a man... who calls himself Bucho! That's all! And you had to do it, the hard way!--

My wife and I will go to this Japanese Restaurant and there's nothing like a big ol' glass of ice cold Saporro with Japanese food. If I'm at home and watching a fight or something, it's Coors Light out of the bottle.

Steve

No Fruit??
Hell, I passed out on the street, the other day! Fatal overdose, probably....

49229f7619b8298a.jpg

I've got a great fondness for micro brewery beer. You know, the kind that is like drinking a loaf of bread. My local favorite is on tap at the Palisade Brewery. Farmers Friend Irish Style Ale. Of course you need to stay pretty active to keep the gut off...

Light beers are for softball,

Bean

From October to March - Anything from Samuel Smith's, Paulaner, Spaten, or a good microbrew

From April to September - Any cheap Mexican beer, like Negra Modelo, Pacifico, Dos Equis

im going to have to go with lve2143, there aint nothing like a cold COORs original you just cant beat the banquet beer

Paul Crawford,

I thought you was dead. Bean a long time. I have to admit the new Budweiser american ale is a pretty good imitation of a microbrew.

Fred

Fred,
Just the mention of BEER and Paul re-appears and more so if Budweiser Original is even in the conversation. LOL
It is like a radio transmitter as soon as the word is spoken.
Brian

Fred,

If we had a Micro-brewery here at Shive,
I'd be DEAD....

I do Love their stuff, however.

Fred, come down here and shoot some whitetail
does for me. They eat good. Free place to stay.

lrv

PBR is where it is at, except when you can get the 3 pack of Bud 24's for $3.33. And for the 4 and a half days that you can get it, Big Sky Slow Elk.

i tasted coors once.... now i use it to preserve the velvet on my archery kills.

Any Sierra Nevada
Full Sail
La Fin Du Monde or Blanc de Chamblis(Quart Bottle)
Saporro
Coors Light or Buckskins (Mass Consumption)
Any Sam Adams

I'd have to say bottled, canned or draught for me!!!!!!!!!

Kindness is the language the blind can see and the deaf can hear. - Mark Twain

You boy's crack me up.

Fred, dead serious about the
doe hunt. I know you've got alot
going on, but would send you home
with as much venison as you wanted.

lrv

Lar,

It's sounds very tempting. I'll talk to the Wife about it. We are heading to Albecrackie for Christmas, how far from there would it be? She's been Agitating to visit some friends on the gulf coast for quite some time now. Probably only an extra thousand miles?

Fred

Fred,

We're probably 500 miles from
Alba-quirky. Don't worry about
it, if not this year, you have
a standing invitation. No rush.

Laro

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom