best cooler?

regularjoe

I am looking for comments/opinions in regards to coolers based on your experiences. I am looking at purchasing a couple of 100+ quart coolers and would like to know which have kept ice the best and hold up well. I am leaning towards the Coleman "marine" line.

I've got Coleman Marine coolers.
But they won't hold a candle to the Yeti's!

are you or do you ever plan on being in bear country?

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

yeti is what all river runer use. will keep ice for 10 days in 100 degree weather it is the best.

I've had really good results with 100 qt coleman extreme. I know it won't keep out a grizzly like the Yeti but it'll hold ice for a solid 5 days as advertized and it holds ice better than other cheap coolers I have owned.

Whatever you get, don't use them as a chair. Sitting on an ice chest will warp the lid over time and mess up the seal. When the seal is shot, all you have is a large storage tub!

LAST EDITED ON May-30-10 AT 05:05PM (MST)[p]The best cooler is the one full of beer!
Brand don't matter.
Just kiddin.
The best I have found are the Coleman metal sided.
Work great for me and I sit on them with no problems.

Yeti is the premier cooler. They are way spendy, too heavy and have too many sharp corners.......but you will never have to buy a replacement and you CAN set your packmule on them.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom