best deal on swarovski

cbryant11

well if its true and i got an elk tag iam getting some swarovski 10x42 either slc or el if the price is not too high,,,,,i am leaning towards the el either way but i want to know who to call for the best deals on these glasses......thanks cbryant

From my research, it appears that the SLC and EL use the exact same glass. In the past, they used different coatings, but no longer. I have the SLC's and love them. If you stick with Zeiss, Swaro, or Leica, you won't be disappointed.

The guy I guide for is a swarovski dealer and grizzly is 100% correct the new ones have the same glass and the same coatings the only 2 differences is the titanium frame on the EL's is a few ounces lighter in wieght and the other diff. is the price.I do have to say after owning a pair I will never buy anything but the swaros. GOOD HUNTING

See Doug @ Cameraland: The sponsor of this forum. I'm sure he will hook ya up with some good deals.

I have found that all swarovki prices are the same whereever you go because Swarovski doesn't allow price competition. If you find one with a discount such as hotbuys, Its a gray market glass. Where you can save money is going over the net to save on sales taxes. http://www.eagleoptics.com/ is where I go since they have free shipping and a 30 day money back return policy if you don't like your purchase. Places like D&R charge a 15% restocking fee so pick your dealer wisely.

It would be my pleasure to assist you with Swarovski binoculars. Please give me a call and enjoy the rest of the weekend.

If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
212-753-5128
[email protected]

It's my understanding that there are no gray market Swarovski's anymore. hotbuyselectronics, I'm told, now have the US warranty. Don't know if they still have the best price's though. Check them out.

>It's my understanding that there are
>no gray market Swarovski's anymore.
>hotbuyselectronics, I'm told, now have
>the US warranty. Don't know
>if they still have the
>best price's though. Check them
>out.

A few things to note....
1. There are still grey market in everything

2. There are refurb Swarovskis around that would have a 3 year warranty.

3. Hot Buys is not an authorized dealer for any company and they do not even have a store front. Call Swarovski @ 1-800-426-3089 and ask about them or any other dealer that you are thinking of buying from to make sure that they are an authorized dealer.

Whether you buy from us or anyone else, make sure that you are buying from an authorized dealer. We are an authorized dealer. This is no little investment and it is not worth it to save a few dollars and find out later that you bought a used or grey market item. When you are making this type of an investment you should make sure it comes with customer service and from a reliable established dealer.

If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
212-753-5128
[email protected]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom