Best Guess for Deer Results Posted

LAST EDITED ON Jun-08-12 AT 02:29PM (MST)[p]Wednesday, the 27th, as your second guess will probably be the closest of the two. It should be sometime that last week of June and it can't come quick enough to find out if three of us drew our 2 goat tags and one bull tag.

The Deer results were posted on JUne 29th in 2011 and that was a WEDNESDAY. So maybe this year on WEDNESDAY JUNE 27TH THEY WILL BE POSTED.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

+1 Mike & Brian...

Mid week of June 25---26th.

I am up there the June 14th thru the 17th no matter....

Anyone wanna share my 'scouting camp'---PM...me.

Robb

brookhunter219---There is no guessing on your question. The full price leftover licenses will go on sale on 7/10 at 8AM MST and the reduced price licenses will go on sale on 7/17 at 8AM MST. All are on a first come-first served basis regardless of whether you are a Res or NR. The dates the G&F puts on their website for leftovers is an exact date when it will hapen. The other dates for drawings are always the latest date that results will be posted.
264 mag---The draw results will be up before 6/30 since that is a Saturday and the G&F people don't work or post anything on the weekends.

Thank's Topgun,that date the 30th I was told by fish and game is for the left over tag'will be posted.

Yea Walt, that date is normally the same date they show on their website for the draw results. With that being a Saturday this year, I would say that the draw results and leftover lists will be posted the middle of the week and no later than Friday afternoon. I sure hope we draw our antelope tags so I can shoot a good buck with that .243 Sako I got last September when Dad died. Just shooting it recently with factory ammo he had left and with the new 4-12 Leupold VXI I put on it was really something. I sighted it in at 50 yards and then put 8 of 9 shots in a hole you can cover with a dime. With my lousy eyes as distances increase, when I went out to 100 yards I still shot under MOA with a hot barrel and no sandbags. All I was using was a towel laid over an ammo box for a rest. I sent Zeke a picture of the target and he was impressed with that little bugger. If I don't draw the buck tag, I'll buy a couple of leftover doe antelope tags to use it on them, but now I need to get out and work up a load that shoot that good with the 100 grain Hornady BTSPs I'm going to use. I may load up some extra rounds as I know where there's a PD colony that isn't hunted much and I may shoot a few while I'm scouting in September before the big game seasons open. That's something I've never done before and I also inherited a Savage in 22 Hornet that would be neat to use on them.

Thanks for the PM's on my 'scouting camp' offer.

Sorry, I should have posted I will be in region 'G' area not in 102----waiting for the results before I go back over to 102 agin this year.

Robb

PS. that is a sweet .243 Sako as I have seen photo's of it!!

Topgun,
If you ever get tired of that little Sako..... LOL
It's impressive indeed.

Good luck to all in the drawings!
Zeke

LAST EDITED ON Jun-12-12 AT 02:54PM (MST)[p]No way Jose, I mean Zeke, LOL! That little rascal will now be with me like it was with Dad until I'm gone!!! On the other hand, I also have a Sako 30-06 that I might consider selling to the right person for the right price. I'm not sure if I sent you a picture of it, but a couple are in your email and it's also a real shooter that I don't even need because I'm in love with my pre 64 Model 70 for my 30-06 needs.

It won't be long and someone will start a new thread...

'I Got a Hit For Wyo Deer'.......and the games will begin....

Even though the 'Hit' came when ya applied....

Robb

Well Sheep, Moose, and Goat came out 5 days before the scheduled day and Bison list came out 6 days early if that pattern continues that puts it around 25th or 26th! I must admit i am pretty excited for the leftover list as well.

The leftover list for Deer and Antelope is going to look a lot different than it has in the past few years.

If you go on the WGF website you can see the tag numbers for this year. Most deer units got cut 30% or so and there were many Antelope cuts as well. Overall its a good thing but some who planned on getting a leftover tag are going to be disapointed.

Thanks Robb,
The Wyo G&F website has a lot of good info and they keep it current. However, its occasionally counter-intuitive and confusing.

My deer points just went to ZERO! Looks like draw results hit the bonus points. Wyoming here I come!!!!!!!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom