Best maps

What details are you looking for exactly with the maps?

I just got ONX maps. Not sure if its worth it yet though. Seems kind of basic but I got it just for the guzzler/spring locations. Was $30/year which is cheaper than the guzzler map from NDOW.

I use,when needed, a 30x60 topo from USGS $7.00 S/H $5.00 "Wilson Creek Range"
Sept getting closer ... Bruce & SilverGrand

Thanks I'll check it out.

"Sept getting closer " Bruce are you trying to make me nervous. LOL

You have best hunt season for finding the BOONERS unit is famous for ... Good Luck
BRUCE & SilverGrand

I have a good 231 map and can tell you where some good bucks are.shoot me a PM if you like. Bruce might vouch for me. And by the way I still would like to know where you killed that Colorado buck.I want to burn my 14 N.R. Colorado deer pts. Thanks again

>What details are you looking for
>exactly with the maps?
>
>I just got ONX maps.
>Not sure if its worth
>it yet though. Seems
>kind of basic but I
>got it just for the
>guzzler/spring locations. Was $30/year
>which is cheaper than the
>guzzler map from NDOW.

Has the guzzler locations ever helped? As far as quail go here around the southern part of the state, I've found the areas around guzzlers to mostly be a bust when it come to quail. Been thinking of picking up the nevada guzzler map.

Try www.mytopos.com look for printed maps at the top and then click on the state and then the unit hunting map, I have used them many times.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Best map I have found that lasts is the Rugged Maps that Mr. Fergus makes they are waterproof and you can have made specific to State and GMU of where you want to hunt. Also they put on the maps where fires were so you have a knowledge of new growth of food source for your hunt. Definitely worth it to check out I've had mine many years and even use it as a tarp when glassing in the rain on my hunts.

Brian i was wondering the same thing.

On another note I must be going senile because when I went to order from mytopo I found out I already had an account with then so obviously I have ordered from them in the past.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom