Best Meat Processor in Ogden area

>I have a buffalo I need
>to get processed and cut.
> Whose the best one
>in the Ogden area?

Lots of options. I can tell you the WORST is Thompson Smokehouse on 1900. As long as you don't go there, you should be fine.

The three listed below are good ones:

CutNCold
Champion
CNS

Davis meats in west weber gets all of our beef, we usually have 6-8 a year, they have all been great

>>I have a buffalo I need
>>to get processed and cut.
>> Whose the best one
>>in the Ogden area?
>
>Lots of options. I can tell
>you the WORST is Thompson
>Smokehouse on 1900. As long
>as you don't go there,
>you should be fine.
>
>The three listed below are good
>ones:
>
>CutNCold
>Champion
>CNS

Why so much dislike for Thompsons? Just curious if something has changed. I haven't downed anything to take them for a few years but the last time I used them they were heads and shoulders above some of the others in the area. One of the names mentioned I stopped using years ago because they always acted put out anytime I went there. I had a moose butchered at Thompsons five years or ao ago and I was impressed then. Also used a butcher in Tremonton a time or two but I think they are out of business now.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

My boss took a deer to Thompsons in Ogden 2 years ago and it was awful. I've had others take their deer to the one in Erda and they have been good. Don't know what the difference is. Like 1911 we used to use the other company mentioned and we always felt like they were always so put out to process our meat. Switched to Davis Meats and they have been great.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom