BEST SAWZALL FOR DRIVE-BY'S???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Don't know that it's the Best?

But just bought me a New Dewalt 20 volt set of Cordless Tools!

Wondering which Cordless Sawzalls you Guy's Like the Best for Hunting/Retrieving/RoadKill Adventures?

"I'm Living & Dieing with the Choices
I've made!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=N8i5NLyXZdc

Buttshots got it bobcat. Thunders just the noise, lightening does the work. Straight metal blade!

what ever you use- gotta go with a carbide tip on the blade. regular wood or metal is only good for a couple. you basin folks would need a 50 pack of regular blades to keep up with all the road jerky. One carbide blade will git 'er done all year!!
**disclaimer- so my buddies tell me**

LAST EDITED ON Jan-08-16 AT 12:17PM (MST)[p]I don't know if my old 18 volt Dewalt sawzall could do the whole job without the battery dying no matter the blade. The 1/2" drill lasts a long time, plenty of power, but the sawzall, though a lifesaver at times, just don't run very long per battery. :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

I got the 18V Lithium Milwaukee this year. I will never hunt again without it. If you're able to get it to the downed animal it makes the horn removal fun! I bone my animals usually, but if you quarter them it is invaluable.

Try the Dewalt cordless Porta-Band. You Can Cut Those antlers Much faster. Excuse me I Mean cutting Conduit.

"How but best Sawzall for tune-ups ?"

cordless nail gun?

I say that in jest, i would never mess with another person's property... unless they felt need to cut our locks and make themselves at home without permission.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Milwaukee has worked for me. They have a pistol grip one that we use at work now.
2292doncell582014116.jpg

4011doncell582014119.jpg

The only time I have used it is when we have them at the road whole and we can't bring the spine home, CWD. I like the filet of ribs.

DZ

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom