Best Superbowl Commercial

C

Cooter

Despite a snoozer first half and a pretty good 4th quarter, what commercial did you think was the best? I'd have to go with the horse and the flatulence, torching the gal in the sleigh.

Your right about the game, but I was pretty disappointed by the commercials. There were only a couple that I thought were memorable and the one you mentioned was one of them.

Ghost Hunter

That was good but so was the two guys with dogs. One goes and gets him a Bud from the ice chest and then the other fellow has a mangy mutt, then tells him to get him a Bud, the dog runs and hits the other guy in the crouch, in turn tosses the beer in the air to the dogs owner.

My favorite was the ref taking a beating from the coach and the announcer woders how he trains himself to take such abuse. I laughed so hard I almost wet myself when they cut to the poor guy at home with his wife yelling in his ear.

Drum

don't know if it's because of childhood memories or what, but i really liked the ones where all the kids had a bar of soap in their mouth. and a snoozer first half??? they scored like 24 points in the second quarter. first quarter was a defensive fistfight, but it was a great game. wish the panthers could played a little defense the last minute tho. they need to shoot their kicker too.

I think it was a shame that CBS choose not to let the viewing public see the "referee" at the start of the 2nd half, bring out the ball, hand it to the kicker, and then strip and streak across the field!!!! That had to be classic, sort of like that big chick, Morganna, that used to run-out and kiss ballplayers on the field. Kinda makes ya question the "security measures" that were in place. None-the-less the 2nd half was excellent, probably one of the best ever!!!!

Brian,

My 7 y/o couldn't stop laughing at that bud light commercial. Something about "balls", that just seem to set a kid off! :D

it's gotta be the guy and gal on the sley ride and the horse farts and the gas lights the gals hair on fire while the guys bending over to get a beer...LOL....

One vote for the Dodge "monkey on the back commercial"

Shows how advanced our culture is - monkeys, farts, nut-biting, it's all good.

I'll have to go along with the Cooter man on this one! I wonder if that gal got any "stable mud" on her?
Eric
096112.jpg

How about the commercial where Parcelles the cowboys owner, warren sap and some other football players sang tomorrow tomorrow.
i thought that was pretty funny. The dog biting the guys nuts was a good one.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom