BEST Websites EVER !!!

I thought this was the best website ever. At the least its the one I spend the most time on.

Yeah, they sure are funny.
Have been going around the net for a while now.

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

"I thought this was the best website ever. At the least its the one I spend the most time on. "

<<<----- If thats what you think you're a Moron. :)

Page 2 gets even funnier. Holy crap.

• [*] -Moosie
~~If you're going to walk on thin ice, Ya might as Well DANCE !!
WALK the TALK, Or shut the HECK UP !!

Thats a great one...this is my favorite

"Crop circles are Chuck Norris' way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie the f**k down".

be sure to check out the Vin Deisel and Mr. T facts on the Chuck Norris facts site as well. My favorite:

Mr. T is the only man to ever beat a brick wall in a game of tennis.

WH

RE: Worst Website EVER !!!

Nice link.
O.K. whats the worst website ever, I can't remember the web address, so here's the site description;
It's ran by this obnoxious fat kid, that reminds me of the world poker tour's, Phil Helmuth, except uglier.
He's got an obsession with posting pictures of himself & spends most of his time surfing other web sites, such as this one.
That one has to be the worst. ;-)

I agree, Hunttalk is the Worst site........ But getting better one day at a time with people doing "the shift" :)

Don't cry because I hunt more, Am better looking, and have more money then you, It's not flattering,,,, really !!!

• [*] -Moosie

Moosie, you cant tell me you dont spend as much time on this web site as I do. That would make us both MORONS. 1shot.

See, thats whats wrong with people.... The understanding level usually isn't there. I never said you're a Moron for coming here. I said if you think this is the Best site you're a moron.

And Yes, I'm a Moron for coming here, I agree.

Don't make me call Chuck Noris !!!!!

• [*] -Moosie

Dammit! I think I might be a Moron. Or maybe only when I'm here. Dang morons. mtmuley

"fatchicksinpartyhats??????? LOL Did someone actually do a Google search to find that? Somebody with a party hat fetish?

Steve

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom