Bets

bigshotca

I realize November 2020 is a long ways away, I'm just curious if the squad will come back on at that point to collect the money they have coming to them from all the bets they've made?

I would bet that they never pay me my $400 after Trump wins.They will be looking at the sky and screaming.

But they seemed like such stand up guys, heck one even ran a multi million dollar hay operation, surely they could come up with 4 hundred between the four of em?

Kinda funny that for so long all they wanted to do was bet about trump going to prison or at least being impeached and now you can't even talk them into a civil conversation? I hear trump is cutting back on welfare maybe they don't have their Obama phones anymore who knows?

Kinda of funny that I offered to bet more than a fair amount of $$, and the loudmouth disappears after wanting to bet on collusion and reelection. Scrotums

LAST EDITED ON Jul-26-19 AT 10:03PM (MST)[p]I got a hundo with FTW. I'm not counting him out yet because even though I think his liberal thoughts are batshyt crazy, I still believe he's a stand up guy. We shall see on Jan. 20, 2021.

>November 2020 works better.
I have an address for you Glenn to send your invoice....november 2020.

When he sent me my $500 after the 2016 election he included a return address.....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>>November 2020 works better.
>I have an address for you
>Glenn to send your invoice....november
>2020.
>
>When he sent me my $500
>after the 2016 election he
>included a return address..... See!

dude Ain't all that Bad!:D

Any Bets He'll Pay Up on the Rest of His Bets?

I'll Bet That Took 1,000.00 Worth of CROWN to Send that 500.00!:D
>
>
>
>
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back