Biden Administration backs Wolf delisting

txhunter58

Long Time Member
Maybe I missed it but and it has already been discussed, but just read in the NRA magazine, to my surprise, that on August 20th the Biden administration moved to dismiss a lawsuit that was hoping to relist wolves.

“This case turns on proper interpretation and application of the endangered species act, not policy preferences on who should manage wolves. Congress has already answered that question: states and tribes manage their resident wildlife, unless a species is threatened or endangered. The US fish and wildlife here concluded that the listed grey wolf entities in the lower 48 were neither a separate protectable species nor, based on scientific evidence, threatened or endangered”.

Wow Unless I am missing something, they got one right!

Maybe I missed it but and it has already been discussed, but just read in the NRA magazine, to my surprise, that on August 20th the Biden administration moved to dismiss a lawsuit that was hoping to relist wolves.

“This case turns on proper interpretation and application of the endangered species act, not policy preferences on who should manage wolves. Congress has already answered that question: states and tribes manage their resident wildlife, unless a species is threatened or endangered. The US fish and wildlife here concluded that the listed grey wolf entities in the lower 48 were neither a separate protectable species nor, based on scientific evidence, threatened or endangered”.

Wow Unless I am missing something, they got one right!
Yes, that news is about a month behind on the wolf front. Although the the lawsuit was halted, the USFWS said in mid-Sept. there is enough evidence that the suits brought forth to conduct a review of the listing. That is ongoing as we speak.

Last edited:
If you think cow farts are bad for climate change imagine what the farts are like for the animals that eat cow guts.

That's right coyote and wolf farts are doing 100 times the damage to our planet than cattle. Biden realized this and he knows state management is the best solution to canid flatulence.

There is some reauthorization of specific funding portions within the ESA coming in the near future and they need to show some successes. I believe this maybe one of the successes they will use to leverage more funding.

If you think cow farts are bad for climate change imagine what the farts are like for the animals that eat cow guts.

That's right coyote and wolf farts are doing 100 times the damage to our planet than cattle. Biden realized this and he knows state management is the best solution to canid flatulence.

Not as bad as the runny farts coming out of the whitehouse.....it's just wreaking havoc on climate change.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom