Biden Hillary Obama..oh my

Flyjunky12

Anybody else been following all the new info coming out about the Russia collusion fiasco? Shellenberger and Taibbi are blowing this stuff up and it’s making so much sense. The second installment was released today. The Mar a lago raid makes way more sense….looking for that binder. What a cluster*uck those 3 created. Most people knew all of this before (except those watching left wing media) but to hear all the new connections…wow. No wonder they ALL are so afraid of Trump being elected. All their sh*t will be exposed…..and I sincerely hope it does for the sake of this entire country.

Oh, it also turns out the Russia space nuke capability was just a hoax to get more money for Ukraine. Although most of us could tell it was a lie the minute it was released.

What a pathetic, corrupt, p.o.s. administration we have right now. Everyday I’m even more disgusted by those running this country. All 3 should be hung, we’d all better off.

Oh, btw, these are two of the best investigative journalists out there (add Julie Kelly and Glenn Greenwald in there as well). Taibbi used to be referred to as the “darling” of the left, appearing regularly on Maddow, CNN, and Democracy now. I mention this simply so the demonrats can’t say it’s a right wing conspiracy piece.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom