Big 4x4 trail cam pics..

S

SHANEWA300

Here is a 4x4 that comes out everyday behind the house.
DGC_0081.jpg

You guys have some good looking bucks up that way. Evidently you have access to some ground that allows bucks to reach maturity.

Are you sure youre from WA? We usually dont count eyeguards around here. Nice buck anyway.
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

? We all count the eye guards on this side of the state, 1" long it is a point

You've posted some nice pics on here Shane. It would appear that you've definately got the Whitetails figured out. I always count the eyeguards. Since the record books count them, and they count for the 3 point minimum for hunting, they damn well should count. Scott

LAST EDITED ON Aug-09-07 AT 10:04PM (MST)[p]Irv, yep I have it figured out. When you have as many public land Pope & Young Wa whities as I have then I will leave, until then piss off!!! Douche!
Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Ive always counted eyeguards on whitetails but not on mulies, diffrent strokes for different people

Man, the whole eye guard thing was meant to be "tongue in cheek". I and most of my hunting buddies don't count them in general referencing but do only when it comes to scoring. To each his own, eh?
Eric

deerline.gif

I live in the middle of the state...come on...you always count them on Whitey's and don't count them on Mulies (unless your counting it for a legal buck).

Polarbear,

This is just an observation...but you sure are quick to mention what YOU got when it comes to sharing on here. Can we see some pictures...not calling you out...just like to see pictures from guys who've had lot of success. How many Pope and Youngs are we talking?

See what I mean Polarbear.

Of all the azzholes on this site PB....

I damned sure Love you the most..

Bar None.

Lar

ps im an azzhole too........

As long as they are over 1 inch then they are counted as a point.

Why would you not count the browtine as a point?????? How is it any diffrent from a G2 Point or a G3 point.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Whitetail Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Whitetail Pros Guide Service

Southern Iowa and Missouri Private Land Whitetail Hunts. Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader.

Antler Creek Whitetails

Archery hunt in Northeast Kansas. Rut and pre-rut, hunting from treestands and blinds.

Back
Top Bottom