Big AZ Archery Typical

AZ4life

It was a great rut overall, lots of action and lots of call-ins and bulls we let grow for another year. We silently snuck in on this guy and got to him just as he started fighting a 360 bull just 30 yards away from us for a few minutes, but I didn't have clear view or shot. They had kind of a bush and 12" diameter tree that they would keep between themselves as they fought, kind of acting as their mediator to make sure they didn't get too crazy or really hurt each other haha. Lots of bluff charges and antler knocking, all while keeping the tree and bush between them the whole time, was really interesting to watch. The smaller guy eventually took off and my bull walked 10 yards away and started to drink from a puddle. I shot him with a pretty hard quartering-away shot and he went about 250 yards. I feel very blessed to take such a nice bull, by far my biggest.
IMG-0753 (1).jpg
IMG-2877.jpg
Resized-Resized-20220928-064628-775878620401525.jpeg

IMG-5666 (2).jpg

That is an exceptional bull in every way-well done!! Not that it matters, but curious what he scored if you have put a tape on him?

The only thing that could make that bull more impressive is if the guys in the pics are your buddies and not paid participants.

Beautiful; Congratulations. That last picture of the bull in the truck is awesome. . . . Any bigger and you wouldn’t be able to get it in the truck

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom