BIG BONE

tailgunner

Any body else thinkin bout September ? I can't imagine carrying 2 of these around all day they should be droppin soon .
9152photo-3.jpg

Nice, is the base of shed sawed off? Looks like it. If so that would make a great and very large belt buckle.

Hey Jeffery!

When you find a "BIG SHED" post it up! We want to see some big horn, not that little crap!! J/K That is Awesome! See you tomorrow, lunch is on you!

Wassup Pigpen!! Sounds like Jed might have to hunt with you off the VC this year. Nice shed. Scotty

Scott : I saw your brothers bull in Eastmans ,nice job ,tell him congrats .Showtime got a nice buck look for it in Muley Crazy . Your right about the VC the odds of drawing that tag went way down and there gona make less money . There's people that think this is a good thing .Go figure . Take care Jeff

That's a serious shed. Did you find the other side.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Gator : I ran into this guy in southern Utah about 13 maybe 14 years ago while glassing for deer by Eastland . We talked awhile and he asked me if I ever went online to monstermuleys ( I had never heard of monstermuleys ) I said no and told me to check it out and that his call name was "Gator". I did and have enjoyed this site ever sense . If that was you thanks . About the shed I don't know the whole story on this shed it came from a ranch I work for and was laying in the yard this fall( both sides , I wish I would have taken a pic with both sides ) my buddy Ants snapped the shot on my phone we put it back and went to lunch .I'm a good size guy 6'3" 290 . That horn is huge .

Hey Jeffery whats up. Like I asked Paul on a previous post what data do you have that says my odds are worse this year than last year of drawing a tag on VC.

1 chance 100 tags 1% chance of drawing
10 chances 1000 tags 1% chance of drawing

Yes it lessons your personal odds if you buy multiple chances but now it's a level playing field for everyone just like the state draw. Will it loose money don't know time will tell.

Have you retired I might be hiring.

PS There is a Peach Copper John (Peanut oil)

Pnut : In the past drawing a VC tag was not that hard you simply buy max tickets on the hunts you would like a chance at ( 400.00 for max tickets "20" on each hunt ). In my case it was the 2 bow hunts 800.00 per year , I drew 4 times and had some awesome hunts the biggest bull I killed was 345 and change .Some people think that only rich people can afford to buy max tickets , you know I'm not rich , I have 3 kids and work 2 jobs .You bought a custom muzzleloader last year ( awesome gun )that set you back how much 3000.00 ? You live 30 minutes away for the VC you could have hunted from your house ! You could have , and should have bought max tickets in the VC from the get go . Now instead of 40 chances to draw a bow hunt on the VC I will buy 2 and instead of 800.00 the VC will get 50.00 .The whole idea behind the raffle was to make money so the VC could support it self not to give everyone the same odds in the draw .The odds went to 1 in however many tickets are sold ( Not good odds )and they lost 750.00 just on me . I'm 15 minutes away from retirement (some days less than that )and very interested if you are hiring . Lets talk .Jeff

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom